𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

val

LOTS OF TIME had passed, and Estella was getting better at controlling her bloodlust. She had her loving family's support, and they helped her in every way that they could.

Right now they were on a ship in New York, but Stefan spotted his mother. He couldn't believe his eyes. His mother was dead. He told Damon about what he saw, and even though Damon was better at concealing his emotions, you could see the look of shock, betrayal, hope, and hate all mixed together.

"If what you are saying is true, brother, then Lily is nothing to me. If she is still alive and hasn't come back for us, then she deserves worse than death," Damon spat. He hated betrayal, and Stefan agreed.

Now he realised that when he thought his mother came back as an angel, he was wrong. She came back to say goodbye and moved on without them.

Stefan and Damon both headed for the opening of the ship, the rest of the Mikaelsons trailing behind, Rebekah and Klaus standing protectively on each side of Estella, and Marcel in front.

When they reached the end of the ship and turned right, Stefan stopped sharply. He couldn't believe his eyes.

"Valerie?"

It was a shock, but they had sat down to talk.

When Valerie died, she had vampire blood in her system making her the world's first heretic. She met her daughter, who immediately started to sob in her mother's arms.

Their reunion didn't last for long, because Lily showed up a few minutes later, blood dribbling down her chin. It seems that was who Stella got the ripper gene from.

Estella, who knew everything about her grandmother, sped up to her and ripped her heart out. The Salvatore-Mikaelson family were surprised, but you could see the pride shining in their eyes.

Suddenly they could hear chanting, and a small group of witches were pointing something at them.

Valerie knew what they were trying to do, and she started chanting something of her own. Estella wanted to help, knowing her mother couldn't take on over 12 witches at once, so she copied her mother's words, and soon enough all of the witches dropped to the floor dead.

It was a big shock for everyone for what happened that day, but they all got to know each other, and everything felt right.

STEFAN WAS CURRENTLY sifting through the pile of letters he wrote to his wife over the years, and Valerie couldn't believe her eyes.

It seemed Stefan had never stopped loving her just like she never stopped loving him.

She explained how when she came back as a heretic she had no choice but to stick with Lily or Julian would kill her permanently. She told him that she kept tabs on him and knew that he was safe.

They caught up, and decided that they would get married properly. A few weeks later, Valerie Tulle legally became Valerie Salvatore.

A month after that, Rebekah Mikaelson became Rebekah Mikaelson-Gerard. They all stayed together for a few more years until Mikael found them once more. But this time, this time they were prepared.

Valerie and Stella siphoned him until he was so weak that Klaus could take the White Oak stake he had and stabbed him in the heart. They all watched in satisfaction as Mikael burned. When the fun was over, Estella turned to her Uncle Nik in hope.

"Can you un-dagger my uncles now?"

"Sure, love. Whatever you want."