Chapter 2

I woke up in a bed...

A comfy soft bed

A big bed

With a Big Luxurious Bedroom

With a Maid Beside me with her sweet smile and it seems she has been waiting for me to wake up.

"My lady, It's time for you to wake up."

The maid beside my bed told me as she goes to the bathroom to fill my bathtub.

...

Who in the world is she?

Where am I?

I looked around to see that familiar environment.

Oh...This place is-

"My lady! The bath is ready."

The maid shouted in the bathroom, I immediately stand up and went to the bathroom.

After my maid finished helping clean up myself...Yes I need help doing bath, I don't know how to use these expensive things in the bathroom.

"Why am I wearing a dress?"

I asked her as she brush my hair, She looks at me with her gentle demeanor...Why does it feels like she's my mother figure or something?

"My lady, You are attending to a Birthday Party of the Crown Prince of Ragnvindr ROYAL Family."

...Ragnvindr?

Oh shoot! It's one of the love interests! Diluc Ragnvindr is the Crown Prince of the Ragnvindr Family, He's gonna be the next heir and he's gonna turn 18 today!

Diluc Ragnvindr is literally one of the sweetest Main Love interests for the Twins but he's very cold to other people especially to Y/N.

Since he knew Y/N is literally the main reason why people in the city try to hurt each other he doesn't bother interact with her.

Ahh...How am I gonna gain 100% from him?! I literally died 29x because of him!

I looked at the maid beside me to see the percentage above her.

This is weird I thought only love interests only have percentage on their head?

The percentage above the maids hair is...35%?

At least it's better than Zero, this means I can trust her a little bit.

"Ah...Can I ask your name again? I'm very forgetful person."

I asked her with a slight nervous sweat drip down on my face. This question made my maid gloomy for some reason.

"My name is Carol Neoma, I'm your maid for almost 2 Months now, My lady."

She introduced herself

I suddenly became serious and looked at her coldly.