Lima!

Mr. Kim was sitting on a sofa inside his office with a glass of whiskey on his left hand.

He was stuck thinking of what bullshit his daughter said earlier... Of what name she used to call the girl he have been protecting ever since it's parents have perished.

"Wife..." He uttered and sip his whiskey then heaved as he shut his eyes close due to irritation.

His heart constricted with pain thinking of his daughter's further action and what trouble it may cause in the future. He's worried... Definitely worried...

"I said she can be your girlfriend! Not wife, you brat!" Mr. Kim yelled out so loud, obviously not pleased at his daughter's words earlier.

"Shut up, father! I can hear you from here, you know that?!" Mr. Kim heard a reply from his daughter which shook him.

"How?" He mumbled and waited as he gulped his whiskey all the way.

Jennie didn't said anything, so, he yelled once again.

"HOWW?!"

"Why the heck do you keep on shouting, father?!" Jennie responded due to frustration.

"Because i wanted to," mr. Kim said in a low whisper, but then, no one replied.

"BECAUSE I WANTED TO, RUBY JANE!" He yelled and honestly, his throat started to throb.

"Stop shouting!"

He shook his head thinking how did it happen.

"Another ability, unlocked," he sniggered, forgetting his thoughts.

He found it funny when his daughter is annoyed. People may say he's a bad father, but, no. He's actually the opposite, aside from being a tease, he give all his daughter's needs. Material or none-material kind of things. He doesn't lack from giving both love and cares and fulfilling Jennie's wishes.

All he has been doing is for his daughter and his daughter alone. All he wanted is for his daughter's peace of living. That's all that he's been asking for.

His eyes averted to the framed photo that was hanged on the wall.

"Honey, why do you have to leave something like this to our daughter?" He asked with her gaze locked on the person on the photo.

"Why did you chose her?" He asked once again as he sigh.

As much as he wanted to accept his daughter's fate given by his own wife, he just can't. He's much afraid thinking about Jennie's action towards that girl, he doesn't want to further hurt Jennie and another person.

"Lisa, protect yourself, please," he whispered.

He don't know exactly what he meant or in what way she should protect herself, but, one thing's for sure...

"Do not fall in love. No one should fall in love."

*

"WAAAAAAAHHH!" Lisa shouted from the bottom of her throat when she saw another person entering her room as she was stripping.

"Oh shit," Jennie uttered with eyes wide and mouth agape as she stared at Lisa's well curved body.

"WHAT THE FUCK! TURN AROUND, YOU MOTHERFUCKER! CLOSE YOUR EYES!" Lisa once again yelled angrily as she tried on hiding both of her private parts.

"Why?" Jennie asked nonchalantly as she took her way towards the latter's bed.

She sat there gracefully and look back at Lisa with teasing expression. Although, Jennie has this serious face, you can really see that slight teasing on her goddess-like face.