2- Him..

"So Spark" Shinning Glitter says, as she uses her turning Signal.

"Hm?—" Sparkling looks over at Shinning Glitter.

"Have you been doing alright?, you haven't been lookin to well walking home from the party set the other day." Shinning Glitter glazes in the review mirror with a frown on her face.

"Oh I- of course. I'm fine!." Sparkling grins, trying hard not to look suspicious.

"Oh well ok.. just know you can tell me anything, okay?."

Sparkling nods. Shinning Glitter smiles "Well looks like we're here, coming?"

Sparkling smiles again, "Yes, you go ahead I'll be there in a second."

Shinning Glitter nods as she closes the car door be-hide her.

Sparkling takes a deep breath while looking out the window, then gets out closing the door be-hide himself.

Sparkling walks into the florist shop, where he sees Shinning Glitter talking to another cookie.

"Shinning-" he cuts himself off as he glazed at the shorter cookie Shinning Glitter was talking too.

Sparkling starts to turn a bright red while Shinning Glitter turns to him.

"Sparkling! O-oh- are you okay there Spark?" Shinning Glitter asked, while looking at Sparkling concerned.

"E-ehm!" Sparkling cleared his throat.

"Y-yeah I'm alright!." Sparkling said nodding his head.

The shorter cookie looked at sparkling with a smile on his face.

"Would you like some water sir?." The shorter cookie says peacefully.

"No I'm good, thank you for the offer though-.." Sparkling cuts himself off not knowing the shorter cookie's name.

"Herb Cookie!" the shorter cookie picked up one of his plants.

"Oh- well it's very nice to meet you herb!." Sparkling smiles.

Herb smiles then looks back over to Shinning Glitter who was looking at the two with a big grin on her face.

Shinning Glitter then glazes at the plants over in the corner, picking a few out before Sparkling and Shinning Glitter left.

A few minutes past, Shinning Glitter is driving Sparkling home. After bringing the plants back to the Christmas set up.

"Sooo why didn't you tell me you were gay there Spark?!" She said grinning.

Sparkling looks at Shinning Glitter confused, "What are you talking about?."

"Oh nothing! Just seen the way you were looking at Herb cookie!!" Shinning Glitter giggled.

"I.." Sparkling started to turn a bright red.

Shinning Glitter stops the car, Sparkling looked at her confused.

"You're home silly! Go on" she giggled as she pointed out the window.

Sparkling closed the car door behind him as he turned around to look at Shinning Glitter.

"Ill see you at the party! Oh and hey! You should surely bring herb as your plus one!! if you know what I am!!"

Shinning Glitter grins at Sparkling who is covering his face with his hand.

"Would you stop" Sparkling said flustered.

"Ayy, don't sweat it! I won't tell anyone dude!" Shinning Glitter said looking out the window at him.

Shinning Glitter drove off as Sparkling tried to reply, "I DON'T LIKE HIM- ugh.."

Sparkling looked angrily as she drove off, but then walked over to the door to unlock it. but he had a thought running through his mind.. as he pulled out his house keys.

He couldn't get the thought out of his mind. he just on and on just kept thinking..

After getting ready for bed, he just sat there in his bed for hours.

"Why can't I just forget this..- I need to go to bed!." The cookie said as he sat up in bed to look at his alarm clock.

"3:00 am?!" Sparkling sprang out of bed with an angry look on his face.

Sparkling was once again. Standing near the window of his kitchen.

"Why can't I stop thinking about him?!."

Sparkling Cookie struggle to get the short green haired cookie out of his mind.

"What if Shinning Glitter was right?!.. no I can't be!.. am I?..."

"Am I in love with herb?..." Sparkling said in a confused matter.

————————————————————————

Word count:: 672
Thank you to the people who are supporting me and this story!.