Let the battle begin...

The trio was there, standing menacingly in front of the whole gang as Akaza scanned the whole room of the academy before his eyes landed on Qrow and Oscar making him narrow his eyes and he smiled wickedly then takes off dashing passing by everyone else aiming for Oscar who gasped and saw a fist coming at him. Qrow saw this and use his scythe to slice it off in time.

Akaza: Oh?

His eyes averted to the scythe wielder and then does a roundhouse, kicking Qrow directly away and crashing to a wall, Making Yang noticed.

Yang: Uncle Qrow!

She runs to him but got blocked in the way by Douma who was smiling at her as he fans himself while admiring her beauty.

Doma: Oh wow~ You look beautiful~

He said before he grins and started swiftly slashing her making Yang bring her arms up to guard but got sent away sliding, stumbling, she shook her head and saw him running fast. Nora, Ren, and Jaune we're seeing this while Weiss was about to head into the battle to help Yang before Kokushibo came in front of her.

Weiss: What the?!

Kokushibo draws his katana out and brings it for an upward slash making Weiss barely parry it. She saw him stand patiently, waiting for her to strike, so she twirls her Myrtenaster and dash forward trying to stab him but he easily blocked it with his blade making Weiss clench her teeth as their weapons clashed, sparks came from them, before he took a step back and inhaled deeply.

Kokushibo: Moon breathing, third form: Loathsome Moon, chains.

He swings his sword rapidly in two gigantic crescent slashes, from which a storm of smaller crescents spread causing huge destruction in the academy that Weiss had no time to avoid.

Weiss felt cuts everywhere on her body that her aura was deeply low that she stumbled before seeing the demon come at her fast and stabbed through her stomach, Yang, Jaune, Ren, Nora, Oscar, and Ruby woke from her consciousness and saw her best fr...

Weiss felt cuts everywhere on her body that her aura was deeply low that she stumbled before seeing the demon come at her fast and stabbed through her stomach, Yang, Jaune, Ren, Nora, Oscar, and Ruby woke from her consciousness and saw her best friend got stabbed in the stomach.

Kokushibo: Hmph. Weak.

He took his sword out of her as Weiss had her mouth agape that she fell on her knees and while holding her wound before collapsing making Jaune's blood boil as he brought his sword out and runs to Kokushibo, Ren and Nora tried to stop him but he didn't, noticing the blond coming at him, he easily parried his sword.

Jaune: You bastard...! First her! And now-

Jaune immediately got sliced to his stomach making him lose half of his aura but getting sent back. Kokushibo hears a battle cry and saw Nora coming at him, she yells and sees her hammer but he easily dodges her and twirls his blade, and did an x slash on her back. Nora screams in pain that Ren had to get to her as he shoots his pistols at the Upper moon who easily blocked it and then runs at him as the two made a clash.