Chapter one: die

You wake up in a shack. You don't know how you got here. It smells of decay, death, violence. You as the proper individual, try to find a phone. To your shock, no phone was found. You. You are alone in a shack, with no one to save you.

Suddenly, the door opens. Light. Sun. SOMEONE! FINALY TO HELP YOU! It's a guy, very tall, he has a black trench coat on, he's wearing the hood but you could tell he has some blue hair. You can tell he's skinny. The lanky man speaks in a raspy tone "Hey, get up. You've been sleeping for the past twelve hours." You don't respond out of pure shock "HEY! ARE YOU LISTENING!? GET UP OR IM GOING TO BE PISSED OFF!"

You respond, like the clever little devil you are "You gonna make me?"

The man  starts scratching his neck "I said get up!" as he yells you notice he's only using three of his fingers to scratch.

You smirk "I said, are you gonna make me?"

He seems to get pissed, and scratches with four fingers "I SAID GET UP! DON'T SASS ME!"

You get up, trying to avoid this man hurting himself anymore. You looked at him with a smug expression "So you admit I'm better than you?"

He stops scratching himself and gets closer to you, you can now tell he's sort of haunched over, like his posture is shit. He stares deep into your eyes "fuck off. Follow me" he then walks off. You are now hopelessly hooked in. Who is this man, why is he so tall, what is his quirk, and so many more questions flood though your brain. You both walk to a bar not too far away, you recognize it as the LOV hide out. You realize this isn't any tall, lanky, blue haired, scarred up, man, this is the one and only Tomura Shigiraki. You are in front of Tomura Shigiraki. The tall man, the lank one, Tomura Shigiraki. You finally get to have a good look at his piercing garnet red eyes as he takes off his trench coat, you see even more now, he is lanky and he has the worst posture you have ever seen.

You look around and almost instantly say "this place is a dump. You guys ever clean it?"

The bar tender, Kurogiri, seemed to turn his attention to you "are you going to clean it up?"

You look at him "can't you just portal all the trash away?"

The room was silent for a moment. Kurogiri just responded "fair enough"

Shigiraki looked mad at you. You simply teased him "aww, what? Your bartender can't take the truth?" it was at this moment you realized, you fucked up, but also you forgot your quirk.

Shigiraki gets closer to you and grabs your neck, leaving one finger off "Dont. Fuck. With. Kurogiri." Kurogiri seemed upset, not shocked but still.

You nervously laugh "o-oh, haha! I was just messing around!" he lets go of your neck. The red eyed, blue haired, lanky man seemed to accept this response as an apology.

Someone from the other side of the room, black hair, teal eyes, very tall (taller than the Shiggy boi), and with burn scars over most of his face, said in a relaxed tone "find a room, most of them are open. Half of us died on the last stunt Shiggy pulled."

Shigiraki looked pissed and scratched his neck some "FUCK YOU DABI! IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOUR STUPID GOD DAMN FIRE NO ONE WOULD'VE DIED! YOU KNOW WHAT!? IM PISSED!"

You faked a gasp "oh no! He's angy!"

Shigiraki turned to you "YOU FUCKING PEACE OF SHIT! GO GET A FUCKING ROOM!"

You fake being sad "no need to yell. Geez" you walk away to go find a room that hasn't been claimed. As you left you could hear Shigiraki yell 'DON'T CALL ME SHIGGY!'.

After about a hour you find and empty room and lay on the bed, exhausted from all the sassing you did today. You close your eyes, but hear footsteps approaching. They get closer and closer and eventually the door opens. You suspect it someone else's door but sure enough you hear a familiar raspy voice "The hell are you doing in my room?"

You open your eyes to look who it is, Tomura Shigiraki, you close your eyes again "it's mine now, 'Shiggy'"

You couldn't see, but you knew Shigiraki was effected "YOU CANT JUST-! THIS IS MY ROOM!"

You smirk "and I said it's mine now. Find a different one."

Shigiraki started scratching himself, you could hear his nails against his dry skin "WHAT? NO ITS MY ROOM! YOU FIND A NEW ONE!" you tried your best to pretend you were asleep but started giggling. "YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE HUH? YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY? Don't you??"

You open your eyes and smirk at him "yes, That's why I'm laughing. Why are you mad?"

"YOUR IN MY BED!"

You held back your laughter "and what are you going to do about it? Huh?"

He yelled "I'M- I'M GOING TO... To.. to-" he seemed less confident.

"Exactly" your responded smugly.

"WHAT!? I don't... you confused me."

"Does that make you mad?" You're now hooked again, there was this tall, lanky, garnet red eyed man standing between you and the door. He seemed a little defeated, also tired.

Shigiraki sat on the floor still scratching his dry, crusty, stale skin "why don't you just follow orders?"

"Because I'm... unique.. some would say a little quirky" you said.

Shigiraki got up and walked over to you, he went over to lay on the bed. He looked into your eyes, your... you forgot the color of your eyes. You forgot the color of your hair. You keep forgot most of what you looked like, you were so focused on annoying some tall guy with a superiority complex you forgot to ask why you were even there. Now your in bed with the same lanky guy with garnet red eyes and fluffy sky blue hair. You wanted to touch his hair, but before you could he whispered "get some some sleep. I'm tired, your probably tired. It's been a long day." he then closed his eyes. You slowly closed your eyes and managed to get some sleep.