Chapter Two: Nowhere To Run

- Nowhere To Run by Stegosaurus Rex

He was running, faster, faster, faster. He didn't know what from, he didn't need to. All he knew was that it was going to kill him and it was going to make his death as painful as possible. It was whispering to him, somehow louder than his shouts. Your fault, everything is your fault. You shouldn't have pushed him. You're a horrible person, you're a horrible leader. No one cares about you. They kept coming and he couldn't do anything. He was running to the rooftop, taking the stairs two steps at a time. It whispered many things but it always circled back to your fault. He was on the rooftop now, breathless. He could see it now, a terrifying mess of every color all at once. It's face morphed into different people, changing with each whisper. He backed up, he was on the edge now, it came closer and closer. If you hadn't pushed him none of this would have happened. Everything is your fault. They all hate you now. Even more than they did before. "Shut up! SHUT UP! SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU'RE WRONG!" He was yelling, but he couldn't hear himself. You are so pathetic, so stupid. Maybe if you were better, Rei would still be alive. He choked. And he fell. Down, Down Down. The ground was coming towards him, faster than he could think. You're about to die, and it's your fault. And then his eyes were open.