First meet

Doctor Vin

Doctor Vin

"Ah, you are finally here kid. How is it going for you?"

:You just nodded.

"Ah i forgot, you are mute. If i could somehow heal your autism.."

:you saw the doctor lifting his
shoulders and blow his breath as his shoulders goes down.

"Easy going now kid, you are now going to be my patient. Now i will treat your trauma in the past, I've seen you'r past in my notebook. My notebook is not just an ordinary book, it also contains my patient's past and information."

:you only smile while hearing the doctor's explanation.

"Come along then."

:you saw the doctor turning around and lead's you to his office to get yourself a treatment.

"Now that we are here, shall we start?. I'll be giving you a present. Which is a paper and a pen!"

:you get more and more excited as soon as the doctor hand you the present, you never received a present before.

"Here you go. Do you like it?"

:you feel normal seeing a piece of paper and a pen, but what you really like is the fact that the doctor has given you a present. So you nodded in agreement

"I'm very glad you like it, now you can write anything right now. Of how you were feeling now and about your trauma."

:you reach your finger near the pen and slowly picking it up as the pen stay's in your grasp. You always hear someone whispers behind your ear's, and you find it annoying. So you start to write everything the whispers has told you everyday.