(7) The taste you can't spit out

I changed the story just so Sofia was only holding Johnny back, I didn't have ideas for what to write if I didn't change it, so yeah, on with the story.

------------

//Nick's pov//

I woke up in cold sweat, this weekend was horrible and it's monday now.

I haven't talked to Johnny, since it happend, he was probably so mad at me, he probably hates, he won't want to see me ever again.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts and grabbed my phone to look at the time.

7am.

I need to get ready, I don't wanna be late for school.

Sofia was staying at her friend's house again so I didn't have to be scared of her right now, but I was still scared that I would wake up Tom, he had drank a lot last night and I know he would have a huge hangover today.

I carefully got up and winced at the pain I felt on my lower back, not only Tom did that when Johnny was here and the next day, but he still made me go work and bring him 1000 dollars in just one night.

I limped to my closet, deciding that taking a shower was too risky, I really didn't want to wake him up.

I took out random clothes and got dressed, after that I walked to the bathroom to finish getting ready.

Once I was about to leave the bathroom I glanced at a razor laying on the counter.

Should I do it, I know it will only replace the pain for a bit, but maybe if I do it enough times it will completly replace it.

I stare at it for a little longer and decide to just take it with me and if it all became too much I would do it.

I walk to my room and carefully put it in my bag, in a place I know that no one would find it.

I pick up my bag and get out of the house, carefull to not make any sound.

I succeded to get out without waking him up.

As soon as I stepped out I saw Kellin was already waiting for me inside his car.

"Come on, Nick, you just need to smile and he'll think everything's fine" I mumble to myself.

I walk to his car with one of my fake smiles and once I get in he smiles back at me.

"Hi, how was your weekend?" He asks me.

"Great!" I lie "what about your's?"

//Kellin's pov//

I could tell he was lying, he was clearly fake smiling, it's easy to notice when someone is doing it when you do it everyday.

"Oh, it was great" I lie too.

I started driving and I let him choose the music, he has good taste in music, so I always trust he'll choose something good.

We hummed along to the songs as always.

But I couldn't help to wonder what might have happend to him.

When we got there I parked and we got out.

//Johnny's pov//

"Johnny, get ready, you fell asleep, it's already late" I hear my mom say through the door.

"I'm not going today, I don't feel good" I tell her.

She opens the door and looks at me worriedly.

"Johnny, is it because of whatever happend this Saturday? Honey, you can talk to me, it's okay" she tells me sweetly while sitting down on my bed, next to me.