-1-

Dawn is passing through the windows of the Aphelion flat, brightening up the kitchen and bringing to life. Highlighting the ugly pink and green colour scheme and making it seem beautiful.
Violet has always loved the sun, it's bright, glowing nature hooking the planets on it's beauty; at least that's how Violet sees it.

Violet's love for the sun may be courageous but she has never been more enthralled by the beauty of the moon. The sleek feminine aura of it's presence in the night sky making the whole word turn and take a photograph to capture the hypnotic attendance.

The lush sounds of B-A-B-Y by Carla Thomas plays lightly in the background of the now unblemished kitchen as Violet scrubs the china.

"B.A.B.Y baby" Violet belts as she sways back and forth not noticing her brother Jack inching towards her cowardly.

"Hey Vi.." Jack Aphelion drags on as he hesitantly walks across the tiled floor.

"Yeah.." Violet mimics as she turns down the sound on her record player then going back to her washing up.

"I have something to tell you" Jack says in a quiet voice.

"Go on then mate" Violet says as she shakes her head at her brothers nervousness, thinking little of it.

"We are staying at the Potters for the rest of the summer.."

Violet barely notices the china plate slip out of her grasp smashing onto the counter, shards rebounding hitting her face."what?"

"Nowhere to run to baby (no where to hide)" plays softly through the record player as the song skips to Nowhere To Run by Martha Reeves & The Vandellas.

"Are you ok?!" Jack frantically analyses for injuries on his little sister's face until she treads back, he bashfully stares at her reading the confused stare grazing her eyes.

"Why?" Violet turns away from her brother picking up another plate scrubbing it angrily.

"Got nowhere to run to baby (nowhere to hide)"

"Okay i think it's time to put the plate down" Jack picks up the plate softly putting it down on the fake marble counter. "I get that you have history with their kid or whatever but they were mum and dads best friends. Also we need somewhere to stay! My job won't cover rent and neither will your or A's so we need this Vi!"

"Ok i get it i just want to know how long you've known jack."

"They visited me in June-"

"For fucks sake jack! why didn't you tell me?" if Jack hadn't taken the plate from her she probably would've dropped it by now.

Another breeze flows through the kitchen as the front door opens.

"Calm your shit-"

"Wassup bitches guess who just got paid-" Aiden Aphelion basically shouts as he struts only to stop at the scene happening in front of him. "What the-"

"Did you know as well?" Violet asks her twin as he silently tries to figure out the situation.

"Huh?" Aiden asks as he eyes his siblings.

"Oh you know what i'm talking about Aiden!"

"...I dont" Aiden says confused. "I really dont!" He continues when he recieves a glare from his sister.

"That we are going to stay with the Potters for the rest of the summer! With the boy who i've had a crush on since we were children!" Violet essentially screeches.

"Calm your shit, also no i didn't" Aiden turns to his brother "care to share the details?"

"Na not really" Jack shrugs "But we're leaving tomorrow so yanno-"

"I Swear to god Jack!" Violet shouts chasing Jack around their kitchen laughing, marginally forgetting about the issue while Aiden fetches his camera, photographing the violent peace of the Aphelion household.

To be continued...