Heart Eyes Howell

Imagine:

After they get off the plane, it was a silent ride home. As soon as they got into their flat and shut the door, Dan dropped his bag and pushed Phil into the wall. Dan whispered seductively into Phil’s ear, “Oh the things that I’m gonna do to you tonight..”

“But Dan-,” Phil tries to say, only with Dan interrupting him with “Shh, no fighting back. I’m in charge tonight,” and Dan crashes his lips into Phil’s.

With the kiss getting more and more heated by the minute, Dan says “Jump.” without breaking the kiss.

Dan bites Phil’s lip and Phil let’s out a small moan into Dan’s mouth.

Licking his bottom lick for permission, Dan explores Phil’s mouth with his tounge, both of their black skinny jeans seeming to get tighter by the minute.

Dan feels something hard brush up against his jeans and looks up at Phil, “Did I cause this?”, he says momentarily breaking the kiss.

Phil nods quickly, wanting more.

“Well I think I can fix that,” Dan says, winking, and pushed Phil onto the bed.

The kiss started to get heated again, and you can guess what happened after that ;)

A/N So hey this is my first story on here and I know it probably sucked (like Dan did to Phil what) soo yea ^-^