A......Human?

Evan sat in a cave with her favorite grass block by her side. She looked at the small lake before her, staying away from the water. "Grassy... I wish I could touch the water.." She talked to her grass block. Her hand slowly moved towards the shimmering lake. She yanked it back. "No, Evan. You can't do that!!" She said out loud to herself.

"Hello there!!" A voice rang throughout the cave. Evan turned to her side to find a boy in a cyan shirt and jeans. "I'm Steve!! Who are you??"

(Steve, the MineCraft person, not Seahorse Steve)

Evan stood up cautiously. "I'm Evan...." "WOAHHHHH!!! ARE YOU AN ENDERMAN?!!?" Evan looked at her feet. "Kind of..." Steve looked at her, confused. "Kind of??" She nodded. "Well, I'm the daughter of an Enderman and an EnderWoman, but for some reason, I was born a half-mob." Steve nodded in understanding. "Okay.... Imma call you Endy!!" Evan blinked a few times before slowly repeating what he had said. "Endy?" "YUP!!" He grinned, but the grin suddenly turned to a frown. "Wait, will you try to kill me?!?!!!" "No. I only take blocks. I try not to kill others." "Oh, alright." Steve pulled a Pickaxe out and began mining a stone block. Evan smiled and picked the block up for him.