Tribute Parade

I realized I forgot the Tribute Parade, so I added it in.
Blake McKayn's POV (D1)
I am in the room with my prep team. They circle around me and assess their work. I am in a suit that appears to shimmer like gold. They comb my hair and it feels unnatural compared to how I usually wear it. Brianna walks into the room. She is in a blue dress with gold swirls encircling the skirt and bodice. "You look beautiful, Bri." She curtsies. We link arms and walk to the chariot room.
Jeremy Marksson's POV (D4)
I stand as the prep team adds finishing touches to my suit. They've put sequins on it to look like fish scales. They smile and one says, "You can go see your sister now." I nod and walk across the hall to Cera's room. "She has a dress that looks like it ripples like the ocean. "Whoa... Cera, you look amazing!" She hugs me. "Thanks! Let's go see if any other tributes are there." We walked to the chariot room, and found a few tributes there.
Daniel Breyer's POV (D5)
I am in my room with my stylist, Xander. He hands me a button. "Press this when you go through the gates. Your jumpsuit will light up." I nod. "Now, go to the chariot room and wait by the District 5 chariot." I walk out and see Riane in the hall. She is in a dress that looks like a burst of electricity. She's gorgeous. She said, "You look nice." "Thanks!" I look like a walking lightbulb. I begin walking towards the chariot room, and Riane follows. "Can I tell you something?" I nod. "I won't tell anyone." She takes a deep breath. "I don't like being in front of lots of people." We walk in silence for a few seconds, then I whisper, "If you'd like, I could stand next to you, for, you know, moral support." A faint smile lights up her face. "That would be very nice. Thank you, Daniel."
20 minutes later, Riane, Lianne, Cassidy, and I are on the chariot. We approach the gate, and I press the button. Bzzt! The jumpsuit lights up! The crowd cheers. I scan the crowd. I look down and realize Riane grabbed my hand. She notices too and drops my hand. She blushes and I whisper, "It's ok."
Christa Savich's POV (D9)
I am in a dress that looks like grain blowing in the wind. It's beautiful. Mitchell walks out of his room at the same time I do. He has a suit with embroidery as golden as wheat. We walk to the chariot room and see dozens of tributes there. Mitchell whispers, "Are we late?" I shake my head. "We shouldn't be. The prep team would know if we were late or not." We walk to the chariot labeled District 9 and see the twins, Mia and Thea there too. I say, "Hey, Mia? It was really brave of you to volunteer for your sister." She smiles. "Thanks. I didn't want her to get hurt." Mitchell is staring at the stars. "What's wrong?" He looks at me. "Right. Never mind." It's Abby, isn't it.
We hear, "Attention all tributes. Please stand on your chariots. The Tribute Parade will begin momentarily." We stand in a unified line. The chariots pull out of the gate, and we see what looks like thousands of people watching us. We smile and the crowd cheers.