Chapter 48

⚠️Smut⚠️

I woke up with a massive headache. I groaned as I sat up against the headboard.

What happened last night?

Suddenly it all came rushing back to me. All the wine I drank, everything I had said to Cristiano. God I'm such an idiot. So much for not being suspicious.

He wasn't in the room when I woke up, that didn't surprise me. I had probably hurt him. Or stirred up his suppressed feelings. Who knows?

I slowly started to get out of bed when I notice a bottle of aspirin and a glass of water on the bedside table. I smiled a little bit, and took the bottle in my hand.

I liked his small little gestures, it showed me that he cared. At least a little. I put two aspirin in my mouth and washed them down with the water.

I showered and put on new clothes. Finally getting the smell of alcohol and shame off of me. I dried my hair, and put on some light makeup. I didn't feel like trying too much today, I still felt woozy.

I left the bedroom and made my way downstairs, and when I saw the state of the living room I gasped.

There were Christmas decorations everywhere. Long glittery strands of gold were hung from the walls to the ceiling. Little red bows with evergreen threads were above the fireplace. And in the middle of the living room, stood a tall, grand Christmas tree with hundreds of ornaments and other heirlooms.

"Wow." I whispered to myself in amazement. I thought I might be dreaming.

"Do you like it?" A voice behind me asks. I turn around to see Cristiano smiling down at me. I can't hide my excitement. I jump into his arms and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"It's beautiful. When did you do this? None of this was here last night." I say, as he firmly holds me off the ground and in his arms.

"I couldn't sleep. So I called some of the maids back here and bought some decorations." He answers, as if it wasn't a big deal.

"So you just randomly decided to elaborately decorate the living room huh?" I say, laughing a little.

"Not just the living room, the whole house." He says, setting me down, and taking my hand. He leads me down a bunch of different hallways and rooms, all covered with Christmas decorations. We eventually make it back to the living room.

"Cristiano, you didn't have to do all this." I say, looking up at him, and pulling him close. He reaches up and tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I did it because I wanted to. I know life here is a lot different from your life in New York. I don't want you to be a stranger to this place. This is your home too." He says.

I smile, and cup his face with my hands.

"You're my home." I say. I press my lips into his, and run my hands down to his shoulders. He smiles back at me. I feel his arms wrap around my back. He picks me up off the ground and carries me up the stairs, to the bedroom.

He threw me on the bed, and went back to close the door. I quickly took off my shirt and tossed it aside. I started to undo my pants, but before I could get them off, Cristiano walked over to me, and flipped me on my stomach.

He pulled me towards him, so my body was against his. I could feel his bulge pressed against my bum. He leaned over me, grabbing the hem of my pants, and swiftly pulled them off of me. I heard him unbuckle his pants.

He leaned down so his chest was against my back, and his lips brushed against my cheek. Without warning, he slowly slid his member inside of me. I let out a sharp moan, as I adjusted to his size.