Sedated

Summary: The after effects of anaesthesia on Dom are rather adorable

A/N: I know this was requested by someone MONTHS ago, but for the life of me can't find the comment, so you know who you are sorry 😭

"Do I sound like an idiot for being nervous about this?" Dom asked, as you pulled up into the parking lot of the dentists office. 

Dom's wisdom teeth has been coming through, and, of course, had to have them removed, and now today was that day. He was of course nervous, as he was also going to have to be put under anaesthetic during it.

"Of course you're not an idiot baby, of course you're going to be nervous," You said, kissing his cheek, as he let out a wince of pain. "Baby, that's the side of my face with the wisdom teeth in," He laughed.

He kissed your lips, softly back, as he wrapped his arms tightly around you. "I'm glad my mum isn't here to hear whatever the fuck I say when I'm high off my face," Dom said, as he wrapped his arms around you.

"I cannot wait to film this," You said, as you unbuckled your seat belt. "You fucking dare, and those club pictures are getting posted," Dom threatened, and you let out an exaggerated gasp. 

"YOU WOULDN'T!" You said, in an overdramatic voice. "Watch," Dom smirked, before bursting out laughing, shaking his head, and wrapping his arms tightly around you. 

"M'kidding my love," He added, though you already knew.

Both of you stepping out of the car, both of you made your way to the office, and you and Dom made your way into the waiting room, before sitting down. As you sat, you saw Dom's signs of nerves.

His hands were shaking, and so was his knee. Slowly, you leant over, and put your hand over his knee, and held it down, so it finally stopped shaking, and he let out a sigh of relief. You rubbed his back, soothing him, and comforting him.

"Dominic Harrison," The dentist called, and Dom got up, and you followed behind him. "Is my girlfriend allowed to come into the room?" He asked, and the dentist nodded.

"Of course, with the fact you're under anaesthetic, it's a good thing you've got someone with you to take you home," The dentist said, as Dom got sat down in the dentist chair, his hand still reaching out for yours.

You took his hand, as the dentist got him set up to be given anaesthetic. They decided not to put Dom to sleep, but rather have his mouth under local anaesthesia, though you learnt that this would still make him have the after effects of anaesthetic. 

Just as the doctor gave him the anaesthetic, you took Dom's hand, rubbing your thumb, and he beamed, softly, as he relaxed against the dentist chair. He was so scared, so tense, but through the anaesthetic, his body had no choice but to relax.

You never let go of Dom's hand, the whole time, unless the dentist needed to be in the way, and do anything in Dom's mouth. Around 40 or so minutes later, the surgery was finally completed.

He did look slightly odd, the ice pack attached to his jaw now, and what appeared to be tissue, shoved in his mouth. He tried to smile at you, but it clearly hurt too much, as he didn't.

"Okay, Dom, you're finished," The doctor says, and Dom looked over at you, and immediately tried to move over straight into your arms.

"Hey, pretty girl," Dom said, before nearly falling, so you managed to grab his shoulders, and pick him back up. "Dom, do you want to get back in the chair for a few moments?" The doctor asked.

Dom, seemingly out of nowhere, started shouting, in what could only be pure fear, as he scrambled, his limbs seemingly working not in control with each other, as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Get them away from me," Dom managed to slur, as he buried his head in your shoulder, clinging to you for comfort, refusing to move his hands away from you.

You looked up at the doctor, looking for what to do, and the doctor looked oddly calm. "Please don't worry, Y/N. After anaesthetics, delusions like this aren't rare," He comforted, as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Dom, baby, c'mon, let's get you back to the car," You said, after the doctors had explained to you what you needed to do to help him.

Helping Dom to his feet, you began to lead him back to the car, and it was becoming clear that he was somewhat flirtatious with you, while under the anaesthetic.

"You're so fucking sexy, man," Dom said, as you helped him into the car, and he nearly slipped again and banged his head onto the car dashboard.

"Gimme a kiss!" He slurred, while he puckered his lips for you to give him a kiss. You usually wouldn't ever refuse Dom, but with him having tissue and blood in his mouth, it didn't seem very appealing, at least on his lips.

Kissing his forehead, you got into the car drivers seat, and he immediately started trying to hold you, and kiss you. "Dom! No, I'm driving!" You said, in a firm tone, and Dom, even though he was heavily sedated, could tell you were serious.

He tried to calm down, as he tapped his legs up and down in his chair, progressively getting more and more irritated, and not able to control himself. "What are we going to do when we get home?" He asked, confused.

"I'm going to get you to bed, and you're going to relax, alright?" You said, as you pulled into your garage, and Dom immediately tried to get out of the car, his efforts soon stopped by the fact his seatbelt was still buckled in. 

"Dom, undo the buckle," You said, and you undid his buckle, and he then got out. You took his hands, and helped him get from the garage, and upstairs to your room, and you got him tucked into the bed, and he reached out to grab you.

"Dom, relax. Relax," You cooed, and he did, as he usually followed your orders, and he was laid in bed. "My cheeks feel not real," Dom said, as he stared into space, just staring into space as he looked up at the ceiling.

"Just try and get some sleep, my baby boy," You soothed, wrapping your arms around his waist. "Hold me, I don't wanna sleep without you," Dom said, in a gentle tone, and he wrapped his arms around your waist.

You pulled back the covers, and laid in bed, as he buried his head into your neck. You rubbed his back, and rocked him back and forth, comforting him. He ate up every second of your praise, as you praised him all night long, until he fell asleep.

A/N, HAVE U SEEN DOM'S NEW LOCK W/ JESSE OH MY GOD IT'S TOO CUTE

LOVE YA CHICKENS!

Lana 🐔💕