𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠

[ 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 ]

"Wait, when do we have to arrive at the camp?" Kart asks as they throw a tennis ball against the wood walls of our treehouse. "Tomorrow at 7 in the morning, I think.." I say, whispering the last part to myself. "Oh, alright" Kart says.

[ 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯 ]

"Today's lunch is burgers and fries, come get your servings!" The chef exclaimed as both groups walked into the cafeteria.

"Wilbur, is the food gonna taste like shit?" Tommy asked Will as he sat down next to him. "Oh the food here is great" Wilbur said, looking down at his burger like he was in love. Wilbur then bit into the burger, humming in delight as the flavors were even better than what he remembered. He then began to stuff it into his mouth quickly, forgetting all thoughts of savoring the meal. Tommy did so too, he never tasted anything like it before. Though, he still preferred Philza's cooking over anything.

"You two are such messy eaters." Drista pointed out, nose wrinkling in disgust. "No, they're just boys. You wouldn't understand because you're a girl. Go talk to other girls about who you think is hot or whatever girly girls do." Said Emily, the pick me who was sadly in their group, the whole camp even. "So what do you think we're doing next, Dream?" Drista asked, turning to face her brother. She wasn't going to bother with Emily, seeing as it'll be a waste of her time. "I think I heard Niki say something about rock climbing, for those who want to." Dream responded before taking another bite into his burger.

[ 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 ]

"Is everyone finished eating?" Niki asked, getting a loud yes from all the campers. "Alrighty group twig, follow me" Techno says and walks outside as the said group follows him. Niki and the group she's looking after had already started to walk over to the rock walls.

After everyone had gotten situated and quieted down, Techno began to explain the activity. "So you can probably tell that you'll be rock climbing, due to the artificial rock walls." He began, motioning to the jagged gray walls with brightly coloured "rock" handles. "Don't feel pressured to go to the top, or to participate at all. We have some tables with standard art supplies as well." Techno then continued to explain the safety protocols and how to properly climb.

----

Written by both me and (mostly) illegal-laws <3 /p