Forbidden Love Part 2 (by high request)

The final day of school before winter break arrived sooner than Angelina thought. Over the past few weeks, Matthew had convinced her to stay at the school and fight their classmates' scornful words together. As a couple. After their blissful kith, almost all of seventh grade despised Angelina, and Matthew became even more of an outcast than before.

  It was made official that they were now in a romantic relationship (based on school shipping acc). Angelina strutted down to the quad, and rested her backpack on the bench. It was moist and dirty from the rain, but she didn't care. Her friends from the other grade were huddled together like penguins and chattered in their holiday pajamas. Except for Angie, though, she came in with ripped jeans and a purse full of crystals.

  Not very dressed for the weather. It was futile to her anyway, she only hoped to see Matthew today.

  "He's not here?!!?" She burst into embers to the empty seat in Ms. D's classroom.

  "Quiet down, now," Ms. R told her, She dressed in a onesie and held a bundle of Christmas bells. The wind was trickling through the holes in her pants, and festive lights hung everywhere. A crowd of fog had gathered around the school.

  "B-but !" Angelina stamped her feet, "What will I do without him!?"

  "Everything." Mateo entered grumpily. He, of many, was not fond of Matthew.

  Angelina pouted, not being used to such ignorance, 'cause Matthew would treat her like a princess. Where was her prince now?

  She hid her lonely face for the rest of the day, not looking one person in the eye. People constantly bumped into her. She felt like a nobody. Her ex-friends gave her glances of heart-felt betrayal, but in her mind, it was what had to be done to let herself be happy.

  Soon, another lone student bumped into her. It was the 'new kid' that everyone thought was Russian. (or maybe it was just me lol.) He wasn't actually new, but he still didn't have many friends.

"Oh, I'm so sorry.." Angie apologized, finally looking up from her feet. "*Gasp!* Bestie..?" She whispered in surprise.

  He waited a minute to say anything, "You don't seem..cheerful like you used to be.."

  Angelina sighed and thought about it. Maybe losing her friends wasn't such a good idea. She felt empty without them.. Without a word, she nodded.

  "Come with me." He told her, then began walking to the back of Ms. R's classroom. Angelina had no where else to go, so she followed him.

  It was dark, Angelina could barely see. In one corner was an eighth grader. who she'd never seen before and...Landon. The one that claimed to be British and from London. She remembered how her friends heavily teased and made fun of his 'ugly' singing. Somehow, it made Angelina find him attractive.

  "Hey guys," he said, "I'm back, and someone's here to join us." He showed the uninterested people a girl that appeared to just come out of an Aaron Medium concert.

  Landon eyed her, "wait a minute.." he squinted. Angelina stood straighter and averted her gaze. "Aren't you that one girl....yeah..you are." He spoke slowly. Slow asf.

  "..Who? ...me?" She took a step forward to his British aroma. His freckles almost blew her over and his fresh cut dazzled her heart.

  "Heh, yeah. The girl who always talks about cutting up body parts.."

  "Well," The new kid said, "I'm Fierce Tiger." He pointed to himself and then to the eighth grader. "That's Dragonarc, he just joined recently."

  "Oh." Angelina would have said something about their childish role-play names, but who was she to judge? She was dating Matthew. "It's nice to meet you all, I'm Angelina."

  "Yes." Dragonarc got up from his dingy spotlight, "The one dating Matthew."

  Angelina gulped, "yep..that's me." She stepped back into the light. She inhaled, it was going to be alright, she could escape easily and away from this catastrophic greeting.

  "You're scaring her." Landon told them, in a soft, relaxing tone. "Come over this way, I'll talk to you." He grabbed her hand like a leash and led her to the other side's shadows. What would happen next, she didn't know. And she couldn't wait.

  "Landon.. I-."

  "Oh, so you do know who I am?" He set a hand over her head. "That's nice ta hear."

  "Of- of course I know who you are." She blushed under his light hand on her head. "Everyone knows someone as handsome as you.." She turned away in embarrassment. Making his hand slide off and rest at his side.

  "Heh. You're just as cute as the rumors say too." He cornered her closed to the wall.

  "I-...what..hahah..?" Angelina's breath became shaky and she twirled her curls, so nervous. (For what. 🤨) Her mouth dripped with lust. She closed her eyes tightly and went in. Landon, shocked by these sudden actions, let it happen and they smooched 'till the bell rang.

  oh! what have I done?? Angelina squealed into her floral blanket. She turned to open the lamp on her nightstand. She bit her lip while urgently texting "Matthew <33333 😍"

  'I'm so sorry, Matthew. My love. I've done something so horrible!'

  Angelina erased the message from her keyboard.

  'I love you, Matthew! My honeybun 4ever!' And sent.

  Matthew responded immediately.

  'ILYT Angie'

  She stopped biting her lip for a moment and paused. She read his message over again and again. He was acting strange.

  'is there something wrong?'

  'No.'

  'But you usually put emojis when you text me! 🥺'

  '😘😚😗😙🥰😍😍😊🥰'

  'No! not like that! :(  Just tell me the truth, is there something that I did?'

  'Fine. I want to break up. I'm with someone else now.'

  'what..?'  A tear drops from her starry eyes.

  'Bye.'

  Angelina raged, quickly blocked him, and started playing the "Bitter Album" by Oliver Rodriguess.

  "What are you doing, Landon?" Matthew came in the room, still in his pj's, holding a plate of snacks.  "My mom—went to the store, so we can play U-square."

  Landon slipped Matthew's phone into his pocket and looked up at him. "oh cool, can I pick the game?"

  "Sure, hold on, I'm gonna go g-get drinks."

  Landon pulled out his own phone and saw Angelina was hurriedly texting him. He smirked.  Evil.