Chapter 14

Zoro P.O.V.
Biology, so boring. I look at (f/n) and she looks a little sad.
She looks down and plays awkardly with her fingers.
James darts her a paper. She gives him a look. "What..."
He nods to her to open it. She opens and laught quietly. She turns to him a whisper "thank you..."
That smile, those eyes are laughing now, but i want to learn why she was sad.
Driiiinnnnnng
Break!!! Great i will talk to her.

Name P.O.V.
I feel awful. I know, i have to be happy for Zoro and his girlfriend but... but i can't stand it. It hurts... at the photos they.... they ... are kissing each other.
James make me to feel better with his idiotics jokes for ducks. He makes me smile. He is a real friend and i'm very happy to meet him.
Oh oooo! Zoro is coming! I don't want talk to him...
"Hey, (f/n)..." he greets with a smile.
"Hey, Zoro...hmm ... see you later i have go .... to the toilet." I say and run fast away.

-Time skip- at my home
I was avoiding Zoro all day. Childish i know, but i don't want to hear him to talk about his girlfriend. Feels weird...
My telephone rings and i pick it up.
"Hello..." i say.
"Hello, (f/n). What's up?" Zoro is on the line.
I change a little my voices hopely i will trick him.
"Sorry,... there is no (f/n) here, you've done a mistake."
"I'm sorr..-" i close the phone quikly before i take an awnsers.
I fell on my bed and start crying. Why Zoro? Why i was thinking you had feelings for me? How can i was so wrong?
I bring up the moments at the billiards and after the moment at the school which we were ready to kiss but the bell rings.
I hug my pillow and go at living's room couch. I open the TV.
Oh my good someone is kidding me!!!
No way! It plays the movie : The mask of Zoro with Antonio Banderas.
I watch the scene for the little.
Watch the video
I start imagine the scene with me at the place of Helena's and Zoro at the place of Banderas's.
I imagine dancing that tango and we came close so many times.
I couldn't stand it and after the tango i close the TV.
What am i thinking??? This is just stupid from my side.
After a while James knock the door, i stand up from the couch still huging my pillow and open him.
"Come in James." I smile because my friend have come.
"(F/n)! Were you crying, earlier? Your eyes are red!"
"No,... no, i'm fine. Ready for work." Try to calm him.
We go and sit on the couch.
"We will work later. You have to relax." He tells me.
"Let's open the TV." he takes the tv's control.
Before him to press the button.
"No!" I yell.
"Why?"
"It plays a movie which if i will see it i will cry more." I admit. I will open up to James. I trust him and maybe he can help me.
"Which move?"
"The mask of Zorro." I whisper and hug tighter my pillow.
"I see. You want to tell me what's wrong about Zoro?" He asks and pet my knee.
"You talking about Banderas or Roronoa?" I chuckle a little.
He puts lower his glasses at his nose and look at me serious.
"Ok. I will tell you. I... i--i fell for him and i was thinking... he have feelings for me... but he is dating someone else. I'm so stupid!" I cover my face with my palms.
He takes my hands from my face and he kiss them.
"Hey, he is the one who have to crying. He have no idea what is he losing. You are an amazing girl, always ready to help the others, clever with humor. Always support the people in need. You don't have to cry. Smile! It suits you better." He say all those things for me which cheer me up somehow. I hug him tight.
"Thanks James. You are so sweet."
We break apart. "Ok, let's start work now." He say awkard.
I nod. He really makes me feel better.
I'm very lucky because i have a friend like him.