Part 3

Remember in the description of this book I've said... When something is too good to be true, it means that it is....

Well being with a narcissist this is the most truest thing you would ever hear.

When someone feels too good to be true... Babe it means it is too fucking good to be true.

But it's easy to say this when you are not in a toxic relationship.

I wish today that I've listened to people when they said... "It's too good to be true." Or "There's something off about him."

But it's easy to say this when you are on the outside of a toxic relationship looking in.

Being with a narcissist is not easy to listen to what everyone else is saying. Cause you would feel like these people saying this to you, are jealous or they don't want you to be happy. But they are not. This were what I was thinking when people said this when I met my narcissist.

And when you are in this situation with a narcissist. There's also the part where the narcissist will manipulate you, gaslight you, they will tell you things that would let you see that the ones who is trying to help you as the lairs.

I know this part doesn't make sense. But... A narcissist has a way to make other people look like the bad guys and the narcissist like the good person.

I'll explain this more in the next chapter...