Chapter 3

At a certain point I see a figure and given the height I believe it was my brother and I decide to go towards him;  when I find myself in front of the person who must have been my brother, I realize that instead he is that boy with the beautiful eyes, whose name escapes me right now ... Ah Kai;  I try to create a conversation as the atmosphere is getting heavy and our eyes have crossed and if we continue like this I will melt <You must be the formidable striker of Chelsea> smiling, hoping that he does not take it badly, I do not have to wait long for his answer <And you must be Kepa's famous sister who has a talent for taking pictures> and he smiles too, please stop otherwise I can't put a few words on the cross, spent a few seconds looking at us with smiles in face he adds <Come, let's sit down and tell me a little about yourself, it takes a lot here> says sarcastically the last sentence referring to my brother who always takes hours to get ready.
We will have talked for 30 minutes when my brother shows up in the room, in these minutes Kai and I have talked a lot especially about our private life, we laughed and joked;  he is very nice and sweet but I also see a bit of shyness towards me and he is there since we met very recently.  To interrupt our conversation is my brother who ruffles my hair and tells me to go home;  then I say goodbye to Kai who hugs me and in his arms I feel a strange thing in my belly but I do not pay attention to the fact that I am with a bar for lunch, obviously the hug was returned with great pleasure, in the end it is a nice boy.  As I was leaving I hear someone calling me, I turn to the voice and relax seeing Mason running towards me.  <You thought you were leaving without saying goodbye eh>, I shake my head as if to say 'I know you and I will be great friends' and greet him with a hug like I did this morning.
When we get home I put things down in my room and I go to the kitchen to prepare a salad with tomatoes for dinner and then I go to my room to get the computer and download the photos taken today and then send them to the secretary who will then send it to. who should.
Today was a tiring but very beautiful day and while I was about to sleep I received a message from an unknown number that then, thanks to my memory, I remember both the girl who was close to the coach today.  I open the chat where it said 'Would you like to go for breakfast together tomorrow morning?'  I decide to accept to make friends and also because I have the possibility of not being the only girl and then she seems so nice and nice so why not try.  I answer and save the contact with 'Denis Chelsea', then I set the alarm at 8:30 to have time to get ready and I go to sleep.