Chapter One: I can, but I can't.

Liam 'Thank you London you've been amazing!'

Zayn 'Thank you London, you guys have been incredible, every single one of you. So thank you!'

Harry 'Thank you so much for having us London. It was a pleasure to play for you.'

Niall 'Hope you all enjoyed the show! Thanks so much!'

Louis 'We're gonna have to leave at some point boys.'

'Bye!'

~*~

Harry's POV

'Good show guys!' I shouted happily, while I jumped in excitement. The first one who got in my view was Zayn, so I wrapped my arms around him to pull him in a hug.

'Yeah definitely! I can't believe that this was the last show in the UK already,' Niall laughed, giving Liam and Louis one of his famous "Horan Hugs", which he always did after a show.

'Me neither! But- What are we going to do that week off? On a holiday? Go home?' Louis suggested.

It was quite for a second. None of us had apparently thought about what we were going to do while we had a week off. Management decided it would be good for us, considering we worked hard for two shows a day, with only rehearsels and sleep in between. It’s hard, being in a boy band, but when I remind myself why I’m doing all of this, it’s a piece of cake. For the fans.

I smiled at the thought, but I couldn’t help but notice Tony, who always brought our mail, passing by. He had brought me a letter yesterday, but I can’t really say if I’m happy about that.

 'Harry, are you okay? You look a bit pale mate.' My thoughts were interrupted by Louis' question. He always knew something’s wrong. Even if it’s just a thought that’s bothering you, he notices. If you ask how he knows, he would shrug and tells you it’s the way your eyes look, or that your skin is just a little paler that before. That’s why we're best mates after all.

Maybe it's a good thing to tell the boys about the letter. I mean, it can do no harm to just tell them about it. Even though it’s strange as hell, and I’m actually scared about it since I called my mom. But, I decided not to.

'I'm fine,' I said, giving him a cheeky grin, but I noticed my answer was too late when he shook his head.

'What's bothering you Haz?' He asked, looking me deeply in the eyes. I knew there wasn’t going to be a way out now. Especially now all the boys were watching me and I definitely didn’t want to wait untill there were more people around.

I sighed, deciding to tell them all about the letter I received yesterday after all. It was a letter from my aunt. She was desperate for us to come over, reason unknown. There were several stains of what I assumed were tears smeared across the paper, which made the ink fade out at the time she wrote it. With many words and pleads she asked us to visit her and my uncle in Germany.

At first, I didn’t think much special about it. the only thing I thought of at the moment, was “why not?” I had a week off anyway, so I could call my mom and Gemma to come with me. That’s when I decided to call my mom about it. and that’s the exact point things got strange. She told me that it wasn’t possible for  my aunt to have written that letter, because she died in an accident several years ago. And because of the tears on the paper, it couldn’t be another way around that it was written earlier that just a few days ago. Unless someone else had opened it, and had cried on the paper. Which is a strange thing to say.

I asked her if she still wanted to take a look there, but she refused. She told me she never held any contact with her sister, because she was strange. In her exact words “She lived in another world” and “She was always someone who kept thinking ghosts were real", that she could see them, that she could talk to them.