Something Different

Now, I know what a lot of you may be thinking right now...

"... Sooooo... You made us wait 2-3 months since your last update on Highschool D×D: New BiRTh... only to come back LITERALLY on the last day of the year... and you end up releasing a chapter for a completely new book... specifically one for... THIS series?"

Honestly, this book was not something I planned to do so suddenly. A lot went into me deciding to do this and I plan to put something similar to this out when I release the next chapter of New BiRTh.

But to give a general idea of why I decided to write a Miraculous Ladybug book, I just wanted to try something new and different. I found myself being able to write New BiRTh, but I still felt like I lacked energy after putting so much into finishing my last semester of school. I wasn't feeling the same kind of passion I had for it in the beginning. I know I can get it back VERY easily, but I didn't know how. So, I tried different things. And this is one idea.

Specifically, it was SoulSkewer who suggested I try perhaps writing a new book among other things to help me try and get back into the swing of things with New BiRTh. So... I tried it and that's how I got to where I am today.

Now some clarification: I have NOT given up on New BiRTh. That is my baby, my first, and I still plan to make that my signature piece on here. That's why this book will act as 2 things.

First, it'll be a test. Originally, my plan was to finish New BiRTh before moving on to other series. However, that's not going at the pace I wanted it to, so I'm trying to see how me writing a second book is received. This is definitely a big turn from my Highschool DxD book lol, it's a change but I hope it's a change that some of y'all will support me on. But again, that's only if this book gets received well enough for me to want to continue with it. Which goes into the second thing this book acts as.

Second, this book is strictly a fallback series. By that I mean I hope that this series gets received well enough for me to dedicate time to it and dish out chapters. But, as I said before, New BiRTh is my signature series. It's what I want to be remembered for, what I want build off of among other future series I may do. So basically, whenever I get bored or tired with writing New BiRTh, I can turn to this book and dedicate time to it until I start feeling the same way about it as I do about New BiRTh. Then, hopefully, I'll have the energy to put more into New BiRTh than what I am now. So hopefully that and everything else works out in my favor.

Again, I want to thank all of my followers for being patient with me. 2021 absolutely wrecked me. This was my worst year overall in my life as I'm sure it was for others too. But hopefully 2022 will be something new and better for me. So again, thank you all and I hope you enjoy my newest creation:

Miraculous Ladybug: Renascence