Busy Days Ahead

Riri trips. Suddenly Kyojuro falls through the ceiling of the room. He lands gracefully and catches Riri. Riri gets up and kisses Kyojuro's cheek.

"How the hell did you find us?" The demon asks.

"I know how to find the girl I love." Kyojuro replies.

"Oh I see how it is. You guys are in love. How sweet. You'll really enjoy spending the rest of your lives together here then." The demon says.

"We won't be spending the rest of our lives here! I can assure you that!"

The demon laughs. The boy in the arms of the demon looks at Kyojuro with a burning passion in his eyes.

"Fuck you! You took my girl!"

"Look at how sad this boy is. I hate devouring sad humans." The demon remarks.

Kyojuro runs toward the demon and cuts of it's arms. The boy falls to the ground. He starts chasing Kyojuro around.

Riri draws her sword. She wants to end this madness once and for all.

"First Form: Unknowing Fire!"

The demon's head falls to the ground. Kyojuro grabs the boy and him and Riri rush to the surface before they get suffocated in the ground. The demon's body starts dissolving. The demon uses every ounce of strength it has to follow them. The three of them watch as the demon gets smaller and smaller.

"All I wanted was to find love. I was never good enough." The demon says as it dies.

Riri approaches the demon. She strokes it's cheek.

"You were worthy of love, and I'm sorry you never got to find it."

The demon has tears rolling down its face as it disappears once and for all. Riri sheds a tear.

"Kibutsuji will pay for this. It's not the demon's fault."

Kyojuro puts his arm around her.

"You have a good heart, Riri."

The boy approaches them. "I'm sorry about the scene I caused. I don't know what got into me."

Kyojuro puts his hand on the boy's shoulder and looks him in the eye.

"It's all good!"

Kyojuro and Riri make it back to the headquarters. They go to Kyojuro's room.

"Well done, Riri!!" Kyojuro exclaims.

"Thank you for your help." Riri says.

"You're developing into a very talented swordsman!!" Kyojuro says cheerfully.

"I learned from the best!!" Riri replies.

Kyojuro picks her up and spins her around. He brings her body to his and kisses her passionately. The two of them press their heads together and gaze into each other's eyes.

They both whisper "I love you." at the same time.

Kyojuro brings Riri to the bed and sits her down. He stands in between her legs and rubs her hips. He bends down to kiss her. Riri grabs his cheek and pulls his face in closer. The two of them kiss for a while. Kyojuro begins unbuttoning her uniform. Riri stops him.

"Kyojuro, I have to tell you something."

Kyojuro stops. He looks at her with so much love in his eyes. He sits down next to her on the bed.

"I think I want us to wait until we get married. I know we're already engaged, but I think I want to save myself until the wedding night."

Kyojuro smiles. He strokes her cheek and pulls her in for a soft kiss.