Introduction/Announcement!

Thor opened his eyes, waking up in his room like usual. 

"Another day of my trashy ass job, that barely pays me." He said and got out of his bed. Thor worked two jobs, one during the day that was 6 hours, then a nightshift as a bartender at a nightclub. He put on a short-sleeved button up shirt, jeans (rolls up the cuffs), converse high-tops, and his Walmart vest. 

"Now for some coffee with a lot of sugar and a lot of expresso." Thor said and grabbed his keys to his car and walked out of his apartment building. In the parking lot he was stopped by his neighbor, Kody.

"Thor!" He said. Thor turned around and tried not to look tired and pissed.

"Yes." He said,

"Just wishing you a non-shitty day at work. Both jobs." Kody said. Kody moved into the apartment under him a couple months ago when he started college. Thor felt bad for him because he was only 18 and he hadn't yet faced any stresses of the real world. 

"Just you wait. This world is gonna kick you in the butt." Thor said to him. "Whether you like it or not." Thor then got in his car and drove to work. 

"Lord, please help me not have a shitty day at work." Thor said parking his car in the Walmart parking lot.

𝐖𝐨𝐰! 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧. 𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.