Chapter 1

Thor was busy restacking shelves in the toy isle when he was approached by one of his co-workers.

"Thor! We have an issue in the produce isle." They said. "A woman picked up a block of moldy cheese and started yelling at an employee even though she hasn't even bought it yet." Thor kept restacking the toys,

"So you want me to deal with it?" He asked. 

"Yes. You're the best at dealing with crazy people." His co-worker said. 

"Because I put them in their place with smart but horrible words." Thor said. "Okay. This is turning into a crappy day after all." Thor walked to the produce isle, where the woman was yelling at 2 employees. 

"I can hear this all the way from the toy isle. What is happening?" Thor asked. 

 "They're trying to sell me a moldy block of cheese!" The woman yelled. 

"No we're not!" An employee said back. "You picked it up and started complaining." 

"I'm too tired for this." Thor said to himself. "Ma'm, calm down. We'll throw away the block of cheese and you can find a different block of cheese or get out of the produce isle and continue to shop for whatever you came in here to buy." He said to the woman. 

"I'm gonna write a report for your awful service and rude employees." The woman said. 

"What awful service? It's one block of cheese. And you're the one being rude." Thor said then walked away, to continue doing what he was doing. 

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 (𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐨𝐛)

"Shit, shit , shit, shit." Thor said quickly shoving the extra fabric from his shirt into his dress pants. 

"Why am I already late?" He said putting on his apron and grabbing his keys. He ran even faster to his car and drove to the club so his boss isn't mad. He pulled into the employee only parking space behind the building and went through the back entrance. 

"There he is!" Isaac said coming up to Thor

"Clock in so you can work and so I can work." He said dragging him.

"Weren't you just working?" Thor asked. 

"Yeah. Now I need to work again." Isaac said and walked into his dressing room. Thor clocked in and walked behind the stools and tables and to the bar. A man Thor's age passed him a 20 dollar bill,

"3 Moscow Mule's." He said. Thor started making the drinks,

"If you drink these yourselves you'll get drunk quickly." He said smirking. 

"I'm okay with that." The man said. Thor turned around and continued to put the ingredients into the drinks. He heard someone announce Isaac and he saw Isaac walk out onto the stage. 

"Yessss!" Thor yelled. "Oh my god slay!" He knew Isaac heard him, because Isaac was laughing while dancing and spinning on his pole. Thor continued to make the drinks while watching Isaac. 

"Gay?" Another man asked him. 

"Invasive?" Thor asked back, not answering the question.

"You avoided the question." The same man who asked for the three drinks asked.

"I don't feel like answering. What are you trying to achieve by getting an answer? Are you deciding whether you want to be homophobic or not?" Thor asked passing the drinks to the man. They had no comment and just drank. 

After Isaac was finished he collected the money and walked off stage. 

"He killed it." A man sitting in front of Thor said. 

"He's legal and single if you want him." Thor said making more drinks this time adding fancy moves. 

2 minutes before the bars closing, Thor was cleaning the bar not worrying about customers because everyone was gone, usually no one stayed till closing. 

"1 Martini." Said someone, Thor turned around and saw what appeared to be a man but he had horns, pointed ears, and really long hair. Thor made the man(?) his martini than clocked out and left the bar.  

"I'm a demon and that's what I get." The demon said. He walked out of the bar with the intention of following Thor. Thor finally got home at 11 O' Clock, didn't even get undressed and just fell onto his bed. 

"This day wasn't as crappy as I thought it would be." Thor said before falling asleep, he thought he saw something at the corner of his eye but dismissed it because he was too tired. He was also thankful that he had a day off tomorrow. 

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐.