Day One: Unexpected Snacker.

October 20th.
Third POV:

It was still dark out, though the sun was slowly starting to rise. (Y/N) had woken up since they were kinda cold. So they had gotten up and dressed in something more warmer.

"Hmm.. I kinda wonder why its so cold... wait a sec.." (Y/N) looked over to the window, realizing it was open.
"Did I open it last night?.. I dont remember doing that, I just remember covering it with the blanket..."
(Y/N) definately a lot more disturbed, slowly walked over to the window and locked it.

"I should probably check downstairs.. damn it, I swear I bet its 'you know who'.."
They sigh then slowly walk out of the room, and looking around.
"Look man, if your just gonna kill me do it now coward-"
They then flip the light switch to see..
no one there except something on the counter...

A note?..

uh, strange.
They look around one more time then walk over to the counter.
They'd tilt their head a little in confusion, then they'd pick up the note.
The note had probably the most messiest hand writing ever they've seen.
Though they could still kinda tell what it said..

" 𝓽 h ᵃ n k ˢ"
( "Thanks"
I tried making it look messy lol)

What.
Thanks for what? Who write this and-
wait.
is it...

They then looked back to their back door, and walked to the door and opened it to see the plate was gone from yesterday.
Well, I guess he ate it-

The note though and the opened window-

BUT HE COULD BE IN MY HOUSE.

They panicked a little, honestly not really wanting to look around the house to see 'you know who' was around. So (Y/N) just went to the front door, looked around for their keys but couldn't find them.

'Maybe I forgot them in the car?'
(Y/N) thought, then just rushed out the door to the car and opened it. Great, it was unlocked too. They'd sigh and get into the car.

"Ok you know what thats fine I'll be ok-"
They mumbled to themself.
(Y/N) then looked into the backseat through the rear-view mirror to see the the all so familiar man in the dark blue mechanics suit and white latex mask.
Though he was..
Sleeping?

".... uh."
(Y/N) was planning on driving away just to get away from the house, hell maybe go to the store real quick to distract themself, but the man they thought was in their house is..
sleeping in their car?
(Y/N) had no words, and honestly you didn't know what to do.
They stared at him,
he literally tried killing (Y/N) and their roomate the yesterday morning, and hes- sleeping in their car..

W h a t .

(Y/N) still just stared at him for a few more moments, before deciding to do something that could potenially get themself killed.

"Uhh, yo. You should probably get up-"
they said kinda loudly when suddenly the man sat up.

"OH GOD-"
(Y/N) stumbled back away, throwing their hands up in fear (and also to make sure they dont seem like a threat to him, even though hes more of a threat here.)
"L-look, you can stay in here for longer, s-sorry for waking you up. Just wasn't sure er- was a little shocked on why you were in here."