AUTHOR'S ALERT!!

Hi Love,

I would like first to greet you a Happy day!

I just want to say thank you for reading this one shot story of mine. It's really an honor for me to at least see eight views/reads here. Yes it's a very small amount of reads but the happiness it gives me is overwhelming. Because at least I have this.

This is my first one shot story, so there are really lot of errors and mistakes. But nevertheless, I'm super duper proud of myself. You know why? Of course you don't, HAHAHA.

Well, natapos ko lang naman 'to within one day and this story contains 5,000 plus words. See? I'm so great talaga HAHAHA charrrr. But really, I'm so proud of myself for having this kind of achievement. This is a new step for me continue improving and believing in the ability that I have.

To my cousin Ronnalyn, thank you for appreciating my work. You don't know, but your words saying ‘maupay hiya ate’ gives me another bunch of inspiration to continue writing even though, you knew my errors HAHHAHAHA.

And to my number one reader rakkiyajay, thank you basi for continue reading my nonsense story HAHAHAHA. You, waiting for my update is another thing.

And today I just did another achievement! Yes po, opo. I'm going to publish another one shot story. It is entitled, "That Should Be Me", another painful (di ko lang sure talaga HAHAHAH) story.

Try niyo pong basahin, swear HAHAHA natagalan ako sa story na 'to, hindi ko alam kung bakit.

So, thank you in advance, love💛