Disclaimer

Hey, all! Ok, so first of all, I just wanted to say that since I started falling in love with Xuan and Blanca's chemistry in the movie White Snake and was really devastated by his death that reminded us of Titanic(Thanks to MasaMakiIkovic showing me the scene where he kept her warm in his arms when she was shivering like hell, *Swoons at that beautiful moment* which got me to plan that moment with Ryoga and my OC Hanako in the future update of my Ranma 1/2 fic The Puppy Who Loved The Piglet and she planned that moment with Hiei and her OC Aimi in her very future update of her Yu Yu Hakusho fic Long Lost Princess which I can't wait to read like i can't wait to write it with Ryoga x Hana! Btw, I think you might find those stories on Quotev if you wanna read them), I just tried all I could to find some fics where Xuan and Blanca could possibly end up... but I found nothing and I was disappointed(I mean, goddamn, that movie is so underrated!). So now it's up to me to make a fic where my new babies Xuan and Blanca can end up, and it looks like I might be the first person to create a White Snake fic since like I said I found nada when trying to find a fic where Xuan and Blanca can still end up. Also not to mention this is my very first AU fic! WHOO-HOO!!!

Honestly, it's just so unfair how they had to kill off Xuan and then have him reincarnate into the guy who's way different from him and doesn't even deserve Blanca's love like Xuan did. I know that was exactly how it was in the original old Chinese story called Legend of the White Snake from what I've heard, but dude, Xuan was so brave that he was willing to protect Blanca or make sacrifices just to be with her(Now that's true love!), and not to mention he managed to get over his fear of snakes thanks to Blanca. While Xian on the other hand is such a wimp according to Verta in the Green Snake movie, and this is why I like her because it's clear that she ships her sister with Xuan because he's so strong while Xian is so weak which is why she told Blanca that Xian is not Xuan anymore as well as her love with Xian is not as deep as her love with Xuan was... and also not to mention why Verta yelled at Xian how useless he freaking was when Blanca's life had been taken in the beginning of Green Snake because of Fahai!!! Oh yeah, and if someone asks me what I think about Xian, this is my answer:

 and also not to mention why Verta yelled at Xian how useless he freaking was when Blanca's life had been taken in the beginning of Green Snake because of Fahai!!! Oh yeah, and if someone asks me what I think about Xian, this is my answer:

God, I love Spider-Man! I just can't wait to watch the new movie pretty soon. Ok, back on topic! Now to talk about Xuan and Verta... Even though Verta and Xuan didn't start off as friendly when they met and even though Verta blames Blanca for falling for Xuan who was reincarnated into Xian the wimp because she was devastated by her disappearance, it's just really clear that Verta knows how strong Xuan and Blanca's love for each other was so therefore she ships it(And there's no denying it!). Verta, you're the best! And for that, I give you a love interest(The masked man in Green Snake was cool, but he was Blanca in disguise, so...), and that love interest is a chick just like you by the way(Yep, a lesbian couple is in this story! YAY!!!) I mean, I'm not gonna lie, but I kinda lowkey have a crush on Verta even though I personally simp Xuan a lot more, but Verta is pretty hot and I realized that when I was watching Green Snake even though it was gonna be difficult because of my Xuan x Blanca heart you know. But pretty soon my Xuan x Blanca heart will be healed once I go all Disney and make him survive.

So anyhoo, if you guys have any tips for this story on what could happen, feel free to give me some. Or if you wanna RP the story with me, that would be great too! See you all on either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day when I publish the first chapter!!!