𝟓

Jade watched as an outraged Ashley was handcuffed and pushed into the police car by female officers. Ashley would hopefully never see the light of day again. She would be locked underwater, in a secret secure prison for the most dangerous criminals in the USA. Her guards would all be female.

No one trusted male guards after her last escapees from prison. They were seduced too easily.

The paramedics who had arrived shortly after the police, gave her some medicine, cleaned up her wounds and had told her to be careful.

"I kinda want to kill her and dump her body somewhere no one will find" Jade said with fake sadness "Give her a taste of her own medicine"

"She must have been a Taylor Swift fan" Cat exclaimed.

Everyone looked at her, confused.

The red head sighed and said, "Because Taylor Swift has a song called no body, no crime, did you not know that?"

Everyone laughed.

Ashley yelled and an officer called Maya rolled down the window, so Ashley could scream at Jade, Beck, Cat and Tori for a few minutes.

"I hate you, Jade! I hate you! You better sleep with your eyes open because I'm coming for you! And when I find you, there will be a lot of blood." The blonde shrieked.

"How the hell would I sleep with my eyes open?" Jade replied, rolling her eyes.

Ashley screamed and punched the wall of the car. "You will pay for this Jade; you will pay for this!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah" Jade said, bored "Send me the bill"

The car window rolled up, nearly slicing Ashley's nose off. The chained serial killer yelled and pounded on the car window, but all she could do was watch the smug look on Jade's face, as the car drove down the road.

Jade jumped into Beck's arms, hugging him tightly. "I was so worried Beck, I thought you were going to die"

"So, the great Jade West actually has feelings?" Beck replied, a warm smile on his face.

Jade laughed and smacked him lightly. "Of course, I don't"

Then the couple kissed, they both felt loved, they had everything they ever wanted in a relationship.

"Try not to eat each other's lips" Tori said.

"Tori!" Cat exclaimed. "You ruined the moment"

Jade rolled her eyes and ran her hands through Beck's hair.

"Ew, I forgot, that bitch touched you" She groaned. "Now I need to wash my lips. Don't touch me again until you shower Beck"

Beck laughed and chased her around the parking lot. Jade screamed and smacked his hands away every time.

Cat watched them with a cute smile on her face. Bade was still as strong as ever. 

A/N

Hey ya'll, this was my first Bade story lmao. It was ok i guess. Anyways if you haven't watched Victorious, you should. Its amazayn.

Well I hope you liked the short story

I would love some feedback or comments on my 3rd person writing lol or the story in general

This is dedicated to my annoying sister because I made her very mad by hogging the computer

BYE BITCHES LOVE YOU

EDIT- BY THE WAY ASHLEY DIES IN PRISON, because i wanted her to