First Met

A few month have past, I wandered around the street And kept thinking about him. it been hard for me after the break-up. I mostly locked inside my room not wanting to go outside. I heard he has a new girl beside him. I gave up everything about him. I wanted to start anew and pursue my career. I went several audition for singing but it was failure. But I never give up, I kept trying and trying till I get in. After a few week later I got a letter from a company and I was accepted. I felt so happy and all my hard work had pay off. I read the letter and I had to be at the company tomorrow for training. I went to bed early after reading the letter. I can't wait for tomorrow.
The next morning, I woke up early, ate my breakfast and went to the training. I rushed to the train and it was packed. It was too squeezing and I can't barely breathe. I felt someone pull me. Before I knew it I was pin to the wall. I became panic and I thought I was getting sexual harassment but the guy bend down and whisper.
"Sorry I pull you like this, I saw one old man trying to touch you from behind just now" said the guy.
I was so shock and relieved that this guy just saved my life. Even we in a awkward situation, I whisper back to him.
"Thank you for saving me" said Me.
" Don't Thank me I just did what it supposed to do I don't like seeing other people getting hurt" said the guy.
Some time later, there not much people in the train. He backed away and smile brightly to me. Suddenly I felt my heart skipped a beat. My face started to get heated.
"Oh btw I'm kai Nice to meet you" said Kai.
"Oh umm.. I'm Min Nice to meet you too kai" said me.
We got off the the same station and we said goodbye to each other. I check my watch and I gonna be late for the training. I hurried to the taxi and it take less than 20 min to reach there. I got off the taxi and went straight inside the company. When I got in I saw 4 girls waiting infront of the training room. Suddenly there is a group of boys who work here and they are called dignify. The popular boy group of singer. I wasn't interested in them at all so I just read the magazine about music. All the other girl were so hype up about it. I just don't get it at all.
"Hello We are dignify, Welcome to A&E Company Ladies" said all of them.
I just kept reading the magazine but I saw a shadow and heard a familiar voice.
"Oh! It you Min, you remember me from the train?" Said a guy
I looked up and I was shocked to see kai here.

Till Next Time: Destiny ~:3