Destiny

I was So shocked seeing Kai. I was speechless and I didn't notice he the leader of dignify.
"Oh Hello Kai Nice to meet you Again" I smiled and looking at the floor instead of him.
"Me too, oh you are the new trainie for our company .Well Welcome To the Family Min!" Said Kai.
When I was about to said something, the dance room door flew open.
"Min!!! Welcome You Are official family in the company " Suddenly I saw my Uncle. I finally realised I'm in his company.
" Uncle Thank You for having me here " I look at the boys of dignify. It seems they know me too.
"NO Problem Min! Kai show min her room. And Between Min don't you recognized Kai? He is your classmate in middle school." I was utterly shocked. I looked at kai and he smile at me. I felt I was blushing.
"Omg how could I not know it Kai he is my long time crush in middle school and he became more handsome." I thought.
"Boss I show her around Cya later guys" said kai. Before I even said a word kai was holding my hand and brought me upstairs. Suddenly he came to a stop.
"Is there something wrong kai?" I looked up to him and he Suddenly pull me to a room and locked the door. he didn't said anything at all. I was getting worried. I walked up to him .
"Kai? Are you okay?" He turned to me and he was smirking. Suddenly he pin to a wall. I was surprise and couldn't do anything.
" Min... do you love me... " whisper Kai.
I was speechless and I was too shy to said aloud. I tried to move away but instead his lip was inches away from me.
" umm... Kai" I was lost at words. He was staring at my eyes. He closes the gap between us. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I put my hand around his neck and pull him closer. After a few minute of kiss, he let me go and pull me outside and went to my uncle office.