Gogster😎 x Dweamy Clay🥺

It was his first day in a new school. Dweam was getting ready, he put on his clothes got his backpack and went downstairs "Here's your lunch." says mother dweam "Thank you mommy🥺 bye bye!" Dweam hopped on his bike and rode to school. When he arrived he was a bit late so he ran to find his classroom, but then he bumped into another student. He was a tall gangster named Gogster and he looked very scary. Dweam looked down avoiding his eyes. "I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i'm s-s-s-so s-sorry..." Gogster looked at him, he looked slightly annoyed but he just walked away. Dweam stood up and continued to find his classroom. When he got there he was panting and he notices Gogster was in the same class "Oh the new student is here, I'm Miss Ugly snotty, before you find your seat please introduce yourself!" Dweam was a little shy he was squeezing his fingers and crossing his legs "h-hi I'm D-Dweam" says Dweam "Okay please take your seat next to Gogster" Dweam was shocked, he didn't want to sit next to him. He slowly walked over and sat next to Gogster. The lesson continued and the teacher called Gogster to answer the question that was on the board. He walked over and answered it, Dweam was shocked, he was smarter than he thought! The class ended and it was lunch time, Dweam didn't know where to sit so he sat on the sticky table because no one was there. Gogster noticed Dweam staring, he looked away quickly and continued eating his lunch. Lunch time was over, the students noticed snow, "snow? In the Philippines?" The Principal announced that there will be no more classes due to the snow. Dweam was so shocked his mouth widened and he choked on some snow. He almost fell down but Gogster caught him. Everyone stopped and stared to watch. Gogster said "I love you" and kissed him. Suddenly the students including the teachers turned into babies. Dweam and Gogster got married and took care of all of the babies and lived happily ever after in their new school house.

                                THE END