Chapter 1

g = thoughts

G = Narration

G = speech

Chapter 1-

Y/N POV

Me: "Kamado?" 'Now I'm certain this girl is the descendant that grandpa spoke about there's no other possible explanation.' "Giyu don't harm that girl or her sister, I just stumbled upon something new." I ran past Giyu and stood in front of the Tamiyo girl and her demon sister.

Giyu: "Y/N what do you think you're doing protecting that demon? I don't wanna get into a fight with you so please get out of the way." Giyu began drawing out her blade as I gripped onto the handle of mine and gave a serious stare showing that I would not back down. Eventually Giyu sighed and put her blade back in its sheath as I put mine back. "Fine I'll trust you and hope you know what you're doing, but don't take too long."

Y/N: "You worry too much I won't be gone for long I'll just bring Tamiyo to Urokodaki and hope he'll help me train her." I said this without even asking Tamiyo anything about this scenario as she spoke up.

Tamiyo: "Wait what do you mean? Do you know anything wrong with my sister? And what do you mean by training?" Tamiyo constantly began to look at Giyu and me as she was hoping for an answer from one of us.

Y/N: "Hmmmmm to put it simply, your family was slaughtered by demons, a race of former humans that eat people. Your sister is now one of those demons, but for some reason she doesn't seem to have any intent on eating humans so that's good for a start. To answer your last question, I'm going to bring you to a good friend of ours so that the two of us can train you to beat demons. If you want to help turn your sister back to normal, then you'll have to be prepared to fight demons. Now that's enough for explaining we have a long way to go and I don't feel like talking more than I have to night-night." I smiled and innocently waved at Tamiyo and knocked both her and her sister out.

Timeskip

Y/N POV

Me: 'Damn it's annoying carrying two people at once. Tch why does Urokodaki live so far away, if we don't reach him soon, I'm certain that my back will be the first to break.' I complained to myself as we finally arrived at Urokodaki's home, and I sat down waiting for him to arrive.

Hours Later

Me: I was still awake by the time Urokodaki arrived at his home, I woke up the other two sleeping and stood up to stretch as I greeted Urokodaki.

Uro: "Ah Y/N it's been a while since we last saw each other, hasn't it? How are you and Giyu doing, and I assume those two girls are the ones Giyu mentioned in the letter?"

Me: 'Of course Giyu sent a letter even though I was coming here, but oh well that makes it easier to talk Urokodaki.' "Good evening Urokodaki, it has been a while since we spoke to each other, and Giyu is doing fine as well. She is still the same as usual haha, and you're right these are the two she mentioned. The one with the mark on her forehead is Tamiyo Kamado and the other one is Nezuko Kamado." After I said that the pair began waking up and I had to admit it was adorable seeing that happen.

Tamiyo: I woke up with a little sore pain in my neck and saw that same boy from earlier with an earring just like mine and slightly blushed at the words my father told me if I was to ever meet a person wearing the second piece of these earrings.

Tanjuro: "Tamiyo, eventually my earrings will be passed down onto you just like my father did to me. Tamiyo you must do whatever you can to find the person who owns the second piece of our earrings and no matter what you must marry them to reunite these earrings. They're an important gift in our family from hundreds of years ago from our ancestors, that is why you must reunite the earrings at all costs."