PART 1

Shivi has came to their room after their wedding got completed.
.
.
.
.
.
Shiva- I love you raavi! Thank you for always being with me. (hugging her from back)

Raavi turned and kissed his cheek and said

Raavi- I love you too shiva! (Smiling)

Raavi is just smiling and shiva is continuously staring her lovingly but raavi got his intentions so she decided to sleep because she knew how much he is excited to have sex because he has waited for this day since 3 years. Somewhere raavi also want to do but she is scared because she knew it will pain.

Raavi- chal na shiva sote hai, mai bohot thak gyi hu. (saying this she turned back and started going but shival hold her wrist.

Shiva- kya sote hai? Tujhe seriously sona hai? Abhi abhi hmari shaadi hui hai.

Raavi closed her eyes and said

Raavi- toh? Soyenge nhi toh kya karenge?

Shiva- kyu tujhe nhi pta log shaadi ke baad kya krte hai jaaneman? (said huskily and started tracing his fingers on her hand)

Raavi closed her eyes more tightly.

RAAVI- shiva please! mai thak gyi hu (said calmly and opened her eyes)

SHIVA- (turned her towards him held her cheeks and made her look a him) mujhe pta hai raavi tu dar rhi hai but trust me I will be very gentle and we will have fun and if at any moment you felt uncomfortable we will surely stop. (said calmly and lovingly)

Raavi felt so good after listening him. She nodded. Shiva still felt that she is uncomfortable so he said

Shiva- dekh raavi agar tu nhi chahti toh koi baat nhi hum kbhi or kr lenge.(saying this he moved to change his clothes)
But raavi stopped him and said

Raavi- nhi shiva! Hum aj or abhi karenge maine tujhe already bhot wait kraya hai, ab or nhi.

Shiva just smiled and nodded

Shiva- thik hai toh tu change krle. Par tu pkka sure haina?

Raavi- ha shiva mai sure hu.

(Saying this she moved to bathroom to change her clothes and shiva changed in room only.)

(Shiva sat shirtless on bed and waited for raavi to come. After sometime raavi came and his eyes just popped out to see his beautiful girlfriend oops wife!)

 After sometime raavi came and his eyes just popped out to see his beautiful girlfriend oops wife!)