Part one (it's most likely going to be boring in the beginning)

So hi my name is Londyn londyn bobo (pronounced as bow-bow it my last name🤦🏾‍♀️).           Weird I know that's what my so called parents named me so yea I'm 19 about to turn 20 I'm in college to be a doctor yayyy😑 but I do like to help people so why not these are my likes and dislikes.Likes 1.food more like snacks I love me some snacks 2. Doges the ones that smell good though and the last one 3.to read sex story's it's just something about them.

But right now I'm in my bed thinking about what the heck happened after class today

(Flash back)
I was packing up when my in a way friend Tyler came up to me and said

oh hey londyn I was thinking if we can go to the game on Sunday cause I know you're brother used to play back then right when I Heard about my older brother my mind went back to the time I would beg to the devil him self to forget but I came back to reality and told him in the best way that I can that can not go with but maybe that girl over there can I have a lot of work to do .but of course he knows that I have all A's so he say that he knows that I have all a's and I most likely don't have any missing assignments I mean that was true I just don't like doing things like that anymore not sense then maybe in the past but now  absolutely not and just no .

I don't really have a type but if I did he would not be it now he ok but to me he is just white blue eyes stuck up little boy that thinks he can get or have whatever or who ever he wants he said it himself. But who am I to judge I'm just a black girl who has hair that goes to like the middle of my back with grey-ish brown eyes with some eight on her not that much I'm like around middle with my not skinny but not fat.

(Back to now )

With that I started to go to sleep in did but I woke up at 3am to sound in my room to see a man in chair at first I just started to go back sleep by iui