(chapter-8) unknown jealous

Jane POV:

We arrived hotel. Then we get to our room. I unpacked my stuff.
I was Sharing my room with Hana. And boy's were in one room, and jasmine and jhon's girlfriend were in one.

I walk out to the balcony of the room. I was looking at the view. I looked to the right there I saw Lucas leaning on the rellings. He's looking at me, from how long he was there?
When he notice, I was looking at him he looked away as he cleared his throat.
Without saying anything he went inside.

Weird...

After then I get inside my room.

"Jane let's go for dinner."

Then we went out for dinner as it's already night.
We're sitting on one table.
After sometime our food came as we started digging it.

I was eating my food but my focus was in somewhere else.

"Why they're sitting so close."

I said in my mind looking at Lucas and jasmine.

"Ohh wait why's it even bothering me."
"I-... I-I can't be falling for him right??no it can't be."
I was looking at them then Lucas looked towards me. Hurriedly I look away and started eating my food.

After eating our dinner, we went to our room and slept.

We really enjoyed our vacation. Now we're returning back. We went towards car. I saw Lucas standing outside, jasmine is calling him while she's sitting in the back sit.

"Lucas come."she said.

I went there. I really don't want to standing over there as being third wheel but I've to go home too.

Then I thought of something,
Actually we came in the two car. As one Will be not enough for all of us.
So I really don't want to sit with jasmine or I should say "them" as jasmine is calling Lucas so obviously there are going in the same car. So I thought to sit on the other car with jhon, his girlfriend, Hana and Noah.

"Umm.. jhon can you sit on that car? I don't want to sit there?"

He looked towards his girlfriend.

"Oh babe you can go she must be wanting to sit here with Hana that's why she's saying."
his girlfriend said.

"Okay then Jane... come."

John said as he went to the other car.
I can see Lucas is looking at us. But I thought to ignore it as I also can't get why am I doing this, what is happening with me.

Lucas POV:

We're now heading to our home. And I was waiting for Jane to came and I don't know why.

Jasmine is calling me to get inside the car. I look towards the hotel then I saw Jane coming.
She came towards us. She looked at me and then jasmine. And just she went to the other car.

I saw her talking with John. I don't know what they're talking about. But then suddenly jhon get off form car and headed toward ours.

"Why'd you got off?"

"Ohh Jane said she don't want to sit in this one so she said me to go on this one."

Jhon said as I looked towards Jane. But instantly she looked away.

"She's trying to avoid me?? But why?"

Then I thought of something. I smirked as I went towards there car.
Jane is sitting beside window. She saw me. I rolled my eyes on her and looked towards jhon girlfriend.

" Hey you should go and sit with jhon he'll be bored and alone all the way then."

"Ohh my baby will miss me?? Okay then I'll go to him."
She said.

Then she got off from the car so I went to her place and sit beside Jane.
I look towards her but she's avoiding eye contact with me. But why??

And why am I doing this???