Chapitre 1

[3 years later..]
(Anastasia POV)
"Princess please don't run !" It been three years I was reincarnated I the novel 'who made me a princess' and honestly it was pretty shocking for me, and to see the face of Claude right when I wake up had gave me a heart attack, and changing topic I'm now im already three years old ! I do not I have a plan on how to survive Claude wrath but I'll go on the flow,because it seem that this icy emperor has a soft place for me in his heart.

"Ria when can I see my dad ?" I asked my nanny her eyes seem to become darker before light come in."O-Oh his majesty is in the garden.." I nodded before thinking 'should I visit this asshole ? I mean it been a while I haven't seen him' I turned toward my nanny who was sewing. I quickly get out of the room running hearing the voice of my nanny screaming "PRINCESS PLEASE WAI- F***-" Even thought I was feeling bad for nanny I quietly giggle.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I successfully sneaked up the Emerald palace 'these guards were really incompetent what if a kidnapper or something like this get inside the palace ?!'(no it just your too smoll) I finally arrive to the emperor guarden, I see three heads afar I could tell the heads of my dad and Felix but not the long haired feminine one and that when it clicked it....

'THAT DIANA !!'  I quickly panicked but hide fast behind a tree stalking the three adults. She was so much beautiful in real life...BUT NOT AS MUCH AS MY MAMA !. I timidly approach them and dad quickly saw me and took me in his arms this as the blonde haired woman looked at us in confusion.

"Oh Hi princess !" Felix said to me casually making Claude glare at him and Diana shocked, "Sorry daddy I was lonely and Mummy is feeling sick.." heheheh with my cute face he wouldn't stand ! Yeah you heard me he can't stop my cute baby face!
I then turn 'confused' at the blonde and ask "Who is she Papa ?" I say innocently making the atmosphere tense.

"Glory to the glowing star of obelia.." she said kneeling and I cutely smile at her using my charm "Please don't kneel I'm Anastasia De Alger Obelia !" She smiled back at me brightly blinding my eyes "You can call me Diana your highness" "Ok then auntie Diana !"

This got off guard Claude and Felix because I was naturally cold and rude to all nobles and usually had a vulgar vocabulary even with my age.

"Is Auntie Diana a concubine of Papa ?" I said innocently but discretely hiss feeling Claude hugging me a little tighter "Where did you learn it Anastasia?..." I gulp

'Oh shit dumb dumb me ! Now i have a furious Claudass ready to awake his Venom and kill anyone' i face palm say "I got it from the library !" Claude then turned to Felix and said "Make sure to burn all of these books and leave only stories for childrens"

My jaw dropped and that when my cute talk got cut off "Shit no please Daddd ! Don't be such a ass!!" I whined like a baby as Diana looked shocked from my vocabulary. "And there is our princess !" I sigh completely exhausted after whining for 5 minutes.

My eyes started to become sleepy but before sleeping I said to Claude "please dad don't hide auntie Diana from mom..." I yawn a little as he carefully listened "you know she will be mad.. a-and I don't want you and mom to fight.." i quietly said "so please..talk about it with her.."