Truama

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NINJAGO OR THE CHARACTERS, JUST THE PLOT!

A/N- R.I.P. Lloydie 😭💔
——————————————————————————
                                     40's POV

Once the doors open, I'm faced with a sight I've never wanted to see.

Two guards seem to be holding both of my friends arms, as they dragged him, but that wasn't the worst part.

The worst part was Lloyd.

He was violently shaking as waterfalls of tears streamed down his face. It honestly brought tears to my own eyes. His eyes were glazed over with tears, and his emerald eyes seemed just a little bit duller.

It's funny though, he didn't have any new scars, or blood anywhere. So how did they hurt him? However they did, they're going to PAY!

"Take him, he's your problem now," the guards grumbled. They threw him forward, but before he could hit the ground, I quickly lunged forward, as I caught him midway. 

"Lloyd?! Are you okay?!" I shriek as I hold him close to me.

"Mhm. Your going to have to call him something else now," the man grinned as they opened the door, and left, just as quickly as they came.

I instantly hold Lloyd close, almost as if I let him go, I would lose him forever.

"Lloyd? Are you okay? What happened!" I ask hastily.

He just shakes his head slowly, showing me that he didn't want to talk about it, as more tears streamed down his face.

"T-that's ok! Hold on- I'll help!" I assure.

I don't know why protecting him felt so important to me, but I feel like I should. Like he's to important, to kind to be left.

I hoist him up, but he doesn't seem to cry in pain, just like the other times I had to take care of him. Not like I minded of course.

This time... he didn't seem physically hurt... but more like mentally...

His eyes were so dull, while he seemed just to be staring into the void. His face had more dirt on it, but his clothes seemed fine.

He was a tough case.

"Lloyd? Do you know what happened?" I ask as I lightly set him on the bed. He just sits there, standing still as he just stares at me.

"You need to tell me what's going on, or I can't help," I start but he quickly shakes his head, pleading for me not to ask. I sigh tiredly as I frown at him.

"It's okay... just... will you tell me later...?" I ask hopefully. He looks at me, finally coming back from outer space as he nods slowly.

"Okay... here," I smile. I then lift up the sheet to our bed as I lightly lay him down.

"Here, wait here," I smile.

I then tuck him in as I scurry over to the small table in our room. I move my hands around frantically, as I finally spot a few items.

I quickly take them all in my arms as I rush back over to Lloyd.

"Ok! Do you want some water? Maybe another blanket? How about some new clothes?!" I ask hastily as I stuff them all near his face, so he can get a good look at what I'm offering.

At first it was nothing, but it then turned into a twitch of the lips, then a small smile, then a grin, then a half smile. In the end, it was a lopsided grin.

He didn't speak, but instead, he pushed aside the fresh pair of green clothes, and the extra blanket, but he did take the water.

I smiled at him as he took it and then started to drink from it.

"Just the water? Ok! But I'll still keep the clothes and the blanket here, just in case you need them!" I fret. I feel like a worried mother. Then again, this is somewhat my fault. Ok, a lot of my fault.

He then guzzled the entire bottle of water as he lightly laid it on the blanket beside him. I then took it as I rested it on the ground.

I then moved right next to him, as I also snuggled into the blanket.

"Do you want anything else?" I ask.

He still didn't respond, instead, he lightly shook his head. I smiled at him as he laid against his pillow, as he was now in a sitting position. I then move into the blanket as I do the same.

"So.... Now do you want to me what happened, Lloyd?" I ask carefully.

He seemed to pause, as he carefully looked at me. He then sat up more, as he lost his happy attitude completely as slight tears fell from his eyes. He started to open him mouth, to speak for the first time in a while...

"I'm not Lloyd..... I'm EM100."