Chapter 29- Elvira's POV

Don't play the song now. Play it when I tell you too. There will be a little thing that looks like this: *play music now*
*******************

He's so cute.

They both are.

Dominico has this protectiveness over Aiden and it's adorable. I just love it.

We're heading back to the house now with our son.

I can't believe I am even saying that. Aiden is our son. Adopted or not he will always be mine.

Well, I can share him with Dominico too.

Dominico is driving and I'm sitting in the front with Aiden in my lap. He was too scared to sit in the back by himself so I let him sit on my lap.

Thank god that when I was shopping I grabbed a baby seat and a toddler seat for the car.

But I have yet seen anything that Dominico has gotten. I know he got a crib but there were other things that he got too.

I didn't only get the two car seats but I also got a bunch of pictures I can hang on the walls and also the other things I can hang up. I also ordered some people to come and set up a dresser and a comfortable chair. I picked out a rug and some other baby stuff like diapers, which are in baby size and toddler size. I also grabbed some stuffed animals so at least Aiden has something to play with.

I grabbed some bath toys too so we would have some. Oh and don't forget about wipes and baby shampoo.

I wonder if Aiden liked stuffed animals. If he didn't I don't know what I would do. Well, I could always go shopping with him to get him some stuff. I'm definitely not doing what my uncle didn't to me that one time.

When I was a baby my uncle and aunt were babysitting me and my aunt had to go out and run some errands so it was just me and my uncle. So I kept crying and to make me shut up he gave me a knife to play with. It wasn't like an actual knife but it was a butterfly knife. Well I mean I'm in the mafia what can I really say.

Oh my god. I can take him shopping with me so we can decorate his room. His room is going to be right across the hallway from the nursery.

Ahhhhh I love this.

He's playing with my hair right now. For some reason, it really interests him. He doesn't tangle it up in knots like I'd expect normal babies to do. But he just brushes it with his little fingers.

It's so long that all he needs to do is grab it and start playing with it.

Every now and then Dom looks over and smiles at me. It's a genuine smile through and I love it. I haven't ever seen Dom this happy and that just makes me happy.

But I also can't stop thinking about what he said this morning.

"I'll fuck you later."

Is he really going to fuck me later?

I hope so, but he probably won't because we now have to deal with Aiden here.

I should try and find ways that we could have sex without Aiden interrupting us. I know he has some sort of separation anxiety so we'd have to do it with him close by but not in the same room.

Oh perfect. Aiden could take a bath and be and Dominico could get some alone time.

But what if Aiden needs assistance.

Fuck this kid is going to be a cock block.

What if I call Marco and Rose to babysit him for a while.