Chapter fifteen. ((edited))

Irene rushed to her and cupped her face. She was getting teary-eyed. Seulgi said her name and she was happy.

She then hugged Seulgi and Seulgi hugged back. Seulgi missed this feeling but her mind still lingered and remembered the incident.

"Head hurts." Seulgi said, pointing at her head. Irene then grabbed her head slowly and kissed her forehead.

Most nights, Seulgi would get up, screaming and panting then end up crying. Trauma caused her that. Irene would rub her back and tuck her back to sleep.

"Aw, just you rest. Wait, I will get something downstairs, do you have anything in particular you want to eat?" Irene held onto the door, while looking at Seulgi whose eyes were looking at random directions, thinking about what to eat and what she craved.

"Strawberry ice cream?" She asked, she was unsure yet she knew deep inside she wanted something sweet. It has been a while since she tasted ice cream.

"Okay, I'll have them buy it. Anything else?" Seulgi shook her head. "I guess that's it then." Then Irene left the room. Irene asked for the butler to go buy lots of strawberry ice cream because it's what Seulgi wanted. He followed and left to go buy.

When Irene returned to their room, she found Seulgi with her headphones on. She sat beside her who didn't notice she was there because she had her eyes closed and head bobbing to the music. She tapped Seulgi's shoulder then Seulgi opened her eyes and turned to her. "What are you listening?" Then Seulgi raised the phone, revealing Ariana Grande's name flashed on the screen. "You like Ariana, huh." Seulgi nodded and giggled whilst clapping her hands.

Minutes later, the butler arrived with the ice cream Irene requested. She told Seulgi to come downstairs and eat ice cream with her.

Seulgi then ate with Irene. Irene saw Seulgi ate like a child, she didn't care about the ice cream around her lips because she enjoyed eating. Irene smiled. Seeing Seulgi this happy, made her happy as well.

Irene wiped it but at first, Seulgi flinched but then Irene got to wipe it. Seulgi was scared of having her lips touched, but since it was Irene, it was fine.

Irene only ate a bowl of it, but Seulgi finished three bowls. Then she went back in the room.

It was like that for 2 more weeks. When Seulgi started getting sick and weaker. She laid down most times and just kept listening to Ariana's music while eating a bowl of ice cream.

Irene suspected it was not just simple cravings. She showed signs of being pregnant.

She asked for the butler to buy a pregnancy test. He followed. The maidservants made a fuss about making what their boss craved. But she mostly craved for fruits and ice cream. Which couldn't be cooked.

He returned with three different pregnancy tests.

Irene stopped in front of their bedroom door. She was scared to approach Seulgi as this might trigger her memories of being harrassed. But then she gathered her courage to do so. She sighed before she came in.

She smiled to Seulgi who looked at her when she came in. She hid the test behind her because she wanted to talk to Seulgi about first before shoving it to her.

"Seul?"

"Hm?" Seulgi's eyes still fixated on the phone, looking at Ariana Grande's performances.

"We have to confirm something... And this is painless and all but you can always tell me if you're—" Irene wasn't able to finish when Seulgi spoke. "What is it?" Still her eyes on the screen. Irene slowly put it in front of her and she looked at it.

"A test? For what? I'm not—" Irene put her hands on her waist.

"We're never sure."

"I am. And I'm absolutely not—" She then furrowed her brows.

"Please try it. We need to know." She didn't care about being gentle anymore because she was desperate to know. Seulgi grunted and stood up. She paused what she watching and headed to the bathroom with the tests on her hands.

It took a while and Seulgi went out with a blank face. Irene was scared and Seulgi not showing any emotion scared her more.

"And? How was it?" Irene stood up searching for the tests that was supposedly be on her hands. But it wasn't.

"They're on the counter." Seulgi said and went back to watch Ariana's performance. Irene rushed to the bathroom. She was scared to look at it at first because what if she was? Could she handle it? Would she want the baby? Would it not trigger her memories? What could possibly happen?

Irene doesn't know but she was scared to find out. Irene covered her eyes with her fingers and slowly moved her fingers and peeked through.

She saw all of them were positive.

Oh my...

She gasped in horror.