holi recreation ❤️

After the lovely Lil anushma scene 😍💞.
He looked around and saw hm missing.
As: haseena ji kaha gyi
BC (Billu) woh toh Chali gyi
Ks: kaha
As: (thought for sometime) humein pata hai woh kaha gayi hai.
Ss: kaha sir
As: aap sab log thaane jaiye aur ks aap thana Sambhal lena.
Ks: ji chaliye sab
All: jai hind sir
As: jai hind
........................
He reached at a place and saw a girl who was sitting there sobbing. Yes it was none other than HM . He went near her and she looked at him.
As: (sitting beside her) aap yaha kya kar Rahi hai
HM : she was silent
As: boliye haseena ji
She hugged him and he also wrapped his arms around her. She started sobbing. Soon her sobs turn into bitter cry 😭
Soon she slept on his chest and he picked her in arms and took her to his house. He informed ks that she is fine and also informed ammi so that she won't take tention. (Maa is not at home)
......................................
After 2 hours nearly 5:00 pm HM woke up and found her in the room. She immediately got up with a jerk  . He saw As coming in the room with a tray in his hand.
HM: hum kaha hai
As: humare kaksh mein
HM: hum yaha kaise aaye (coldly)
As: (sweetly) hum laye 😊
HM: (getting up from bed) thank you sir par hum ab chalte hai
As: rukiye , ye juice pee lijiye (forwarding her the glass)
HM: humein nahi peena (she said and started to go out , he holds her wrist)
As: priye ❤️
HM: miss Malik
As: (pulled her to him she landed on his muscular body)
Ji nahi aap humari priye hi hai .
HM: leave me
As: kya hua hai aapko?
HM: ye aap humse puch rahe hai ? Do you really care about ki humein kya hua hai . No you don't, kyunki thoda sa bhi iss baare mein socha hota na toh aise nahi jate aap .
As: par hum toh .....
HM: humari baat Abhi khatam nahi huyi hai Mr Singh. Aap humare liye ring Lene Gaye the na kyu? I admit humne maangi but hum toh nashe mein the Lekin aap toh hosh mein the na aap humein samjha sakte the . Waise toh bade acche aache tarike hote hai aapke paas logon Ko samjhane ke bade negotiation specialist bane phirte hai ab kya hua.
As: Wahi toh na aapke saamne nahi chalti negotiationgiri
(She glared him and he stopped)
HM: hum kitna Darr gaye the. Kaise Ajeeb Ajeeb khayal aa rahe the ki pata nahi aap kaha honge Pura din. Jab gun se Goli gayab huyi toh ek second ke liye humein bhi Laga ki humne aapko (she couldn't complete , her voice was breaking. He immediately hugged her)
As: shaant haseena shh chup chup ho jaiye. Kuch nahi hua hai humein I am fine (he said tapping her head lovingly)
She immediately kissed his forehead .
As: waise aap toh bahut Ni darr hai "haseena Malik" bas itni si baat se pareshan ho gayi.
HM: hum aapke mamle bahut sensitive hai I love you so much hum aapko kho nahi sakte (she said snuggling into him)
As: achha ok ab ye juice pi lijiye (forwarding her the glass)
HM: ji
As: chaliye ab kapde change kar lijiye hum maa ke room mein hai
HM: par hum kya pehne
As: ye lijiye (forwarding her his hoodie) ismein aap bahut cute lagengi (huskily)
HM: (blushed)  aap bahar jao
She changed her clothes and went out . He was sitting in the hall
HM: Anu
He turned and was mesmerized by her look she was looking effort lessly cute in the hoodie and shorts .
He went closer to her and pinned her to the nearby wall caging her between his muscular arms.
As: looking cute miss Malik 😍
HM: (blushing 🙈) thank you Mr Singh (wrapping her hands around his neck)
He went closer and kisses her forehead. Then he looked at her lips and her eyes she understood and nodded and smiled he kissed her lips and then she responded with equal passion. After a few minutes they separate in need of oxygen.
HM: mujhe bhook lagi hai ( cutely)
As:(chuckle at her cuteness) aaiye dinner ready hai . They had their dinner and spend time with each other and later she went home. They slept with a peaceful smile on their faces 😊😍
Ok so that's it for today see to soon ☺️. Please vote comment and share love you all and sorry for this so so so long part but I always wanted to recreate Holi episode so here it is hope you all lovely people like it 😊 please drop your reviews for my motivation and suggest which next short or recreation you want.
Bidding you a goodbye
~teena😊