Rules

Please read every rule written in this chapter

Please read every rule written in this chapter. If you break any of these rules three times, I would have to put you on the blacklist. I'll inform you if you do ever break the rules, so do try and avoid doing it!

Rule 1:
No shop-hopping.
Meaning, don't order the same graphic from multiple different graphics artists. It's very rude to either parties!

Rule 2:
You can only request for three graphics maximum each time. You also get one redo, but once I've sent you your graphic/s, you'll not be able to ask for a redo anymore.

Rule 3:
Please do be patient while I'm making your graphics. I can take a few days up to even a week or so to make your graphic, so I ask that you wait till then. If you do not wish to wait any longer, feel free to cancel your request and request somewhere else!

Rule 4:
Use my graphics for at least one week. I do actually check on requesters, in case they don't follow this rule, so I would inform them of what they did and all. I really hate doing it, so please do follow this rule!

Rule 5:
Credit me in the description, be it your book or bio, depending on the graphic you requested. And please, spell my username correctly! :')

Rule 6:
If you are requesting any kind of graphic for your book, I ask that they must be published before I accept your request. This is to prevent me waiting for weeks to see my graphics being used, which would break rule 4 as well.

Rule 7:
I do anime graphics, but I am fine with making graphics with fandoms that look anime-like such as Genshin Impact. If you are looking for real-life people graphics, I'm sorry, but you have to look somewhere else for that.

Rule 8:
I will be using official art of any characters that I know for graphics. So please, when you are asking for a character who is not from a specific fandom such as an OC, I ask that you give a short description of them. I cannot draw well, I'm not able to alter any render I come across to make it match your OC 100%.

Rule 9:
I will be automatically cancelling your request after 15 days, if you have not claimed your graphic, unless you have a good reason for your disappearance. I just don't want to keep tagging people until they pop up in here once in a blue moon.

Rule 10:
You will have to put a password at the end of your request. The password can change from time to time, so do check this page often as I'll be putting it here!

Now, comment down "Raise the Curtain!!" in this paragraph. If you don't do it, I will not accept your request.

Password for now: Your favourite snack.