Mari and Jason's past

Young Marinette's Pov:
I had started school and my adoptive parents say that I can walk home because were i lived it was right by my school so it would be easy for me. But one thing is before I came to Paris, France. There was a terrorist group called the league of doom! And one of the members of the league was still here and waiting for it's prey. That was me but since I am smarter than the league member I can out of Paris and ended up in New York city witch was a horrible city to be in at the time. As I was running I crashed into this little boy but to my surprise he looked nice but he was deadly like I was.

Young Jason's Pov:
I was on a food spree when this little girl crashes into me when I realised she had a katana to my neck to make sure I was no threat to her. So I lead her to were I lived. She smiled at me to say thanks. 😀🙏.

2 years later

Mari's Pov: I was shopping with Jay Jay until I almost got kidnapped but since I had my katana on me at all times I stabed him and kicked him were it hurts the most. I only came with him so I could get some wool to make a friendship bracelet for both of us with cute pics of us in.
But from that day I never came shopping with Jay Jay again until the day we got seperated. I was at home and May Jay went out to get some flowers but I heard a gunshot outside so I ran all the way back to Paris to be found by ex assasins.

Jay Jay's Pov: I run back home after hearing a gun shot to see that pixie pop was not there anymore so I have up looking for her but to be found by Batman and Robin and then got adopted by Bruce and learnt that he was Batman.

Both Pov's:
So that's are story.

Arthor Night 🌙Ofline

Words:357