7 minutes in heaven (Romanogers)

It was Steve's birthday and Tony decided to organise a surprise birthday party for him. Classic Tony Stark, any excuse for a party.

Nat, Sam and Bucky were out with Steve the whole day and they only got back to the Avengers tower after sunset. They walked inside and it was completely dark. Suddenly, all the lights were turned on.

"SURPRISE!!!" everyone yelled. "Happy birthday, Steve!" they all hugged him.

"Aww thank you guys. You all did this for me? You shouldn't have-" he said looking around.

"Well you know how Stark is. Any excuse to have a party and get drunk" laughed Clint

"Oh come on, you guys also enjoy these parties so shut up." Tony said, acting upset.

"Okay, let's get this party started" Sam said.

After they all had a few drinks, Tony suggested they play 7 Minutes in Heaven. They wrote  everyone's names on little notes thingys and in a bowl or whatever. Tony pulled out two names.

"Romanoff and Rogers" he said, grinning.

Steve and Nat looked at each other awkwardly.

"Come on guys. Rules are rules" Clint finally said after a minute of silence.

Nat and Steve sighed and stood up. Then Tony pushed them in the closet and locked the door.

"So um... are- are we really gonna do this...?" Steve asked.

"I mean... if you want" said Nat.

Steve stepped closer to her, making her step back. He just stepped even closer and she took a few steps back until she hit the wall. She could feel her heart beating faster and faster. Steve was feeling the exact same way. But neither of them would ever admit it. He stepped closer until their noses practically touched. They looked into each other's eyes and they both leaned in until their lips finally touched. As they were kissing, Nat ran her hands through Steve's hair and Steve pushed her up against the wall. After making out for a while, they stopped to catch their breath.

"Oh wow- that was... amazing-" Steve said, breathlessly.

"Yea it was. But we're not done yet." Nat said and kissed him again, this time even more passionately.

After like a minute, Steve put his hand on Nat's thigh and started going higher and higher until he reached her pussy. (pls kill me)

"May I?" he asked, looking into her eyes.

She nodded and without wasting any more time, he started rubbing her through the fabric of her panties, making her moan a little. Without warning, he pushed two fingers inside her and started pumping, in and out, getting faster and faster with every second, turning Nat into a moaning mess.

"Oh fuck yes Steve!! Don't stop!!" she moaned.

"You like that?" he asked, smirking.

"Y-yes!! Oh my God! I'm... I'm getting close!" she screamed as she was getting close to her climax.

Just before she had the chance to cum, he stopped and pulled his fingers out and sucked them.

"You taste so good" he said.

"Why the fuck did you stop?!" she asked, panting.

"So i could do this"

He took off his pants and boxers, revealing his hard member (yea i hate myself for this too). He took off her panties and pushed it inside her, making her whimper little.

"Are you okay?" he asked in concern.

"Yeah... It just... It's so... big-" she said.

"I'll go slow, okay? Just tell me when i can start-" he said, giving her time to get used to it.

"You can start now" she finally spoke after a few seconds.

He nodded and started thrusting slowly, just like he promised. She was moaning and whimpering.

"Y-you can go f-faster" she said after a bit.

"As you wish" he said, starting to thrust faster.

Soon, the pain turned into pleasure and he was rapidly thrusting in and out of her, making them both moan.

"S-Steve... I'm- I'm gonna!" she moaned

"Me too, Nat-" he groaned.

"Oh fuck!! I'm cumming!!" she screamed.

A couple seconds after, they both came really hard.

"That was... absolutely amazing" Steve said, breathing heavily.

"It was... Happy Birthday, Rogers" Nat smiled.

Steve pulled out and literally 1 second after they both got dressed, Tony opened the door. He looked them up and down for a second and then he grinned.

"Looks like someone had fun on his birthday" he said, smirking.

"Tony-" Steve wanted to say something but he was interrupted by Nat.

"Oh shut up, Stark" she said as she walked out and went to get a drink.

Tony just patted Steve's shoulder and they both walked back to the others.

A/N
hey guys. this is my first story and my first actual attempt to write smut so please dont be too harsh. also i will try to update this once a week but i have some really important exams coming up and idk if i'll be able to write a lot until like july. but anyway, thanks for reading. i hope you enjoyed that. love yall <3
ps. im cringing so much and i wanna kms