PART-12

Sanyu: Aap???? Aap yahan kaise. Her voice waa dripping with joy.

Rd: Chalo.

Sanyu: Kahan? Mai kahin nai jaa sakti manager sir datenge. Maine teen din pehele hi join kiya hai. Mai kahin nai jaa sakti.

Rd: I said chalo. Mujhe bilkul v nai pasand jab koi meri baat nai manta. Leave this job and chalo.

Sanyu: Mai yeh job nai chod sakti. Mujhe inhone paise diye hain aur mujhe yaahan kaam karna padega.

Rd: Tumhe ek baar mai baat samjh nai atta ya samjhna nai chahti. And before she could mouth anything he jerked her elbow and literally draged her to his car. Sanyu was constantly blabbering things like she can't go and all. Randhir jerked her hard grabbed her shoulder and made her face him. She lokkyed at his raging fire balls which was turning redder with her blabbers. This was enough to shut her mouth. He smirked at her condition and made her sit beside the driver's seat and went back inside. Sanyu was still in a daze. Randhir returned after some time only to notice her sleeping peacefully like a baby. He kept her belongings in the back seat.

He sat on the driver's sit closed the door silently not to disturb her deep slumber. He bent to tie the seat belt around her thin frame. He started his car and was driving back to his mansion. She was constantly twitching her nose as her hair on her face was disturbing her sleep. Randhir stopped the car and brushed her hair off her face. During these he touched her soft skin and she shuddered in her sleep also. He came out of his trance and again drove.

In the mansion.

He lifted sanyukta from her sit. She was as light as a feather. He carried her to a room near his room and placed her on the bed. Covered her with s blanket when she twisted her frame to make it comfortable under the warm blanket. He went outside shutting the door.

Rd: Martha ma!!! maa!!

Martha: what happened my child! Its already 1:30am baba n you are still awake.

Rd: Ma sorry! Their is a girl next to my room. She needs care and you are the only one who can give her care and love. U will do na ma? Randhir looked at her innocently.

Martha: Baby! If she needs me then I will surely take care of her. Now plz baby go to sleep otherwise you wont get breakfast in the morning

Randhir nodded like an obedient child and went to his room to catch some peaceful sleep after so many days. He always listened to Martha maa. She is taking care of him since he is three after his parents died after the plane crash she takes care of him like her own child. Parth and Martha maa always took care of him as if he us a baby. Yeah he was a baby with iggnorant tactics which he covers up with his rude attitude.

Martha followed randhir till his room. He slept on the bed and maa covered him with the blanket and switchef off the lights.

Rd: Good night maa!

Martha: Good night my child.

Rd: Maa I haven't switched off the lights of her room so plz. and he scratched

his nape.

Martha: Ohk! I will do it now you place your head on the pillow otherwise......

And before she could complete he banged his head on the pillow and was fast asleep. Martha maa opened the door and a beautiful smile crept on her face when she saw a beautiful soul sleeping peacefully.

The next morning Randhir woke up. He had good bath after some five days. He completed his bath and completed hid breakfast.

Rd: Maa woh uth gayi!

Martha: Na beta avi v she is sleeping. Randhir hummed and went to his office. He was busy in an important conversation with his clients when his phone buzzed.

Rd(picking up the call): Haan maa.

Martha : baby please come home soon is very urgent!

The urgency in her voice was totally visible. Randhir excused from his clients and ran.