Percy Jackson OC

Full name : Zarceus Maui Grey

Age: 18

Height: 5'11

Appearance:

eye color : Brown

Hair Color : Brown and blonde

Skin color: Peach

Hair type : Short and straight when cut but when outgrown he and grow kinda a frow , but because of that he always cut his hair short.

Clothing: Andrew often wears when hes not fighting on missions hes often seen wearing a blue leather jacket , slim fit jeans , and black boots and blue fingerless gloves.

His jacket is made out of a rare leather called Shell Cordovan leather...it is made from a extrememly rare Cow found in the Netherlands, and the tanning process (aka the coloring of the leather) takes more then 6 months to do and must be done by hand , it is extremely expensive to make. Once the leather is done , it takes another 6 months for the dyes to be applied....his jacket took a solid 2-3 years to make, but once done, it is extremely tough, durable, and can withstand any type of weather thrown at it. it is also a multipurpose jacket and can be modified to have thick wool insulation and also be taken off to be extremely light weight for hotter seasons.

His gloves:

His leather gloves are made out of the same type of leather as his jackets , but have kevlar in them so they can stop a bullet and can even handle him touching powerlines delaying the power  and directing it somewhere else

His leather gloves are made out of the same type of leather as his jackets , but have kevlar in them so they can stop a bullet and can even handle him touching powerlines delaying the power and directing it somewhere else .

his slim blue jeans are a faded blue jeans

His sunglasses are made out of aerospace grade titanium same stuff they put on tanks , and his lenses are made out of a unique bulletproof glass power enough to stop a 50 call bullet from breaking the lenses .

Godly Parent: Hades

Mother: Malukea Lei , Grey (mother )

Ethnicity: Hawaiian, American, Greek