next to you ♡

(A/N: This chapter is pure smut, with the bonus of Yelena's white jumpsuit.)

POV: Florence comes back to her trailer from shooting Black Widow, and things get a bit spicy.

--------------->

Time was something only fate could tell, a recluse to the eyes of the young. It seemed only now had I realized all the minutes I've wasted not being with you.

We would sit aside one another for hours on end, you'd give me that longing look, and I'd sheepishly look away. Nothing could ever prepare my stomach for the butterflies I'd never be able to swallow. We were one in a million stars, and yet it was always you.

I look down at my phone, begging for her presence. It seemed the last scene was running behind, as it was awfully silent outside her desolate little trailer. My body remains wrapped in her jacket, my chin tucked into its fur, it smelled just like her vanilla perfume. Florence was known for her dedication, even the finest of details she paid great attention to, especially in her work. This was just one of many evenings where she'd sneak in for a kiss between takes, wrap her arms around me and swoon me with her beautiful accent. As if my daydream had manifested, in walked my darling Flo, her body tightly fitted in the white suit of her latest character. 

"Look who's home." I chuckled, a smile forming on her tired face.

"I wish we were home," she sighed, falling onto my lap as she sprawled her legs across the pull-out couch.

"Five more days, baby." I whispered into her skin as I run my fingers down her hair. She picks my hand up from my side, dancing her fingers around mine playfully.

"You know you do this thing," she starts, weaving her fingers into my closed hand. "Where your heart beats really, really fast." 

I look down at her, shaking my head as I provoke the idea. 

"How would you feel if you had a beautiful woman laying across your lap?" I reply sarcastically. She blushes, staring into our joined hands. I could tell I got her at a loss for words, as I lean in and kiss her forehead. She lets out a whine as I lean back against the couch, pulling my head back with her empty hand as her soft lips graze mine. I lay my hand along her hip, moving my mouth in synchronization with hers, skimming my tongue across the bottom edge of her lip. She opens, letting my tongue taste hers, as she lets out a quiet moan.

Just then in the moment, my hand wanders around her neck, pressing softly against her artery, giving her a rush. She gasped in pleasure, as we moved into a make out, our open mouths pressed together tightly as we both breathe against each other passionately. I let go, catching my breath as I look intently in her lustful eyes. She then sits up, as I grab her wrists, making her straddle my lap.

"Since when did you get so forceful?" She says playfully, returning to my mouth as she softly nipped my bottom lip. We both smile into the kiss, as I see her fiddle with the zipper on her suit. She sighs, grinning at my desperate face. "Help me get this off." 

I do as she says, unzipping the front of her suit down, revealing her cleavage. I stop, my mouth watering for a few moments as she grabs my chin in one hand. 

"My eyes are up here." She jokes, grabbing my hand and making me unzip the rest of the way down her torso. She joins her wet lips back against mine, starting to grind her hips against my lap as I help her slide her arms out of the sleeves of her costume. 

She sits shirtless, her nipples protruding against my chest as I become more and more aroused. She feels me throb underneath her, as she chuckles, putting a hand on my thigh. She leans back, as I follow her, kissing from her mouth, down her jaw, leaving wet marks, to her pale neck as I suck down its sides leaving bruises. I find her sweet spot, sucking harder as she lets out a deep moan. 

I feel her hand move from my thigh to her clit, as she begins grabbing herself desperately. I grab her hand, pulling it away.

"Did I say you could touch yourself?" I ask, as she whines.

"Please, I need you." She bounces on my lap, tugging at my shirt. She was so hot when she's desperate.

"I want you to beg for me, okay sweetheart?" 

She moans into our kiss, grinding against my lap.

"Can you do that for me?" I ask again, looking for an answer. She was being awfully stubborn today.

"Please baby," She groans, her hands fiddling with her nipples. "Please, fucking please me."

"You're such a good girl for me." I let her drag my head to her breasts, as I kiss around her hard nub. She grabs a fistful of my hair, pushing my face deep into her cleavage. I start to trace my tongue around her nipple, flicking it across causing her to moan. I then press my lips in a tight seal around it, sucking softly. She was so sensitive there, and I knew if I kept going, she'd climax. 

I sit back, feeling her tits in my hands, as she glues them to her chest with her own hands, not letting me let go.

"You want to be pleased, huh sweetheart?" I whisper in the air between us. She nods, breathing heavily. I insert two of my fingers into her mouth, making her suck them as I lay her down on the couch, peeling her suit off her legs, leaving her red panties.

"Is this okay?" I ask softly, as she groans a quiet yes.

I trace my hand down her hip and her thigh, running my mouth down the center of her legs. She jumps in pleasure, squirming for me to arouse her further. I slide my fingers under the waistband of her underwear, teasing her. 

"Take them off." She begs, and I do so accordingly, throwing them on the floor. I see her dripping onto the couch, as I run my hand down her folds, lightly touching her entrance.

"You're so wet, baby. Fuck." I moan, sticking my fingers back in her mouth, making her taste it.

She is becoming more desperate; I figured its time I let her feel something. I lean my head in, diving my tongue into her slit, digging my way into her as she arches her back, pushing my tongue in deeper. I rub my nose against her clit as my tongue curls in her spot, as she yelps, trying to quiet her moans. I trace my tongue back and forth quicker, hitting up and down her spread legs, as I moan into her folds. She holds my hair, pushing my head into her pussy, making me eat her out more aggressively.

"I'm close, oh fuck baby, right there, please." She begs, her raspy voice echoing through the room. I go faster, my tongue sliding in and out, up and around her throbbing clit. "Y/N! FUCK- I"

She reaches her climax, moaning loudly as I pump my tongue in her slower. I feel her tighten, as she throbs. After one last sigh of pleasure, she releases herself onto my chest, dripping down my chin. I take my finger and stroke her nub, causing her to squirt again as she groans. With all of her cum running down my lips, I lean to kiss her, pushing myself into her again as I roll her nipple between my fingers. 

Suddenly, a loud banging is heard against the trailer door.

"Florence, your scene is in five minutes why aren't you at your dressing yet?" A man yelled, as Flo sighed deeply into the crook of my neck.

"I'll be back for more." She whispers in my ear, sending a chill down my spine. She gives it a quick nibble, as I sit up, helping her dress herself again so she can continue her film.

With that, she give me a quick peck on my cheek, and grabs her phone, heading out the door swiftly. God that woman does wonders.