The Dawn Winery

After reaching the winery, he walked inside the building while still holding onto the drunk, asleep Venti. He didn't even notice that Venti was holding onto his coat with his fists. It didn't matter to him and it didn't have to concern him. He was just going to figure that the bard felt safer holding onto him like that.

"You're going to have to let go of me, bard." he rarely spoke Venti by name when annoyed by him. He knew if the other heard him, like usual, he would be teased and flirted with over such a nickname. Apparently Venti thought being called that in an annoyed tone was cute. Of course, he just prayed he didn't hear that, even though the bard was out like a light; it was still quite worrisome.

After heading up the stairs, he walked to the room he usually slept in and walked over slowly to the bed.

"I'll be sleeping by the fireplace tonight," Diluc grumbled and took off Venti's cape like article of clothing that was over his blouse. He set it on the foot-board end of the bed and then tucked him into the bed. Like a father, he gave a kiss to Venti's forehead. "Sleep well, bard..." he huffed and then quietly left the room, shutting the door silently behind him.

He let out a big sigh and just shook off the fuzzy feeling he felt and went over to the chairs by the fireplace and sat down in one of them. He made himself comfy after taking off his coat and fell asleep while sitting in that chair. It wasn't like a sofa, so he couldn't lay down easily. He put himself in too much discomfort, but he was still able to sleep regardless of that.

Halfway through the night, Diluc had awoken and tied back his red hair into a ponytail and slipped on his coat again. His red eyes scanned the area, noticing all the maids were gone for the night. "Hmm.." he decided to go check on Venti, hoping that bard was still asleep.

He slowly twisted the knob of the bedroom door after treading up the stairs to check on Venti; pushing open the door to see if the bard was still in bed. His assumptions were true, the bard was still in bed; asleep as deep as the sea.

"Good..." Diluc shut the door behind him and walked further into the room.  After doing so, he sat down on the bed beside Venti and stared down at him. "I hope you're resting well..." he huffed in a calm breath, trying to make it seem like he wasn't worried. Again, he was very worried and he knew that for a fact. Was it bad? Probably not. Was it good? Who knows. He just needed to stop worrying as much about something so minimal. However, he just couldn't help worrying about the bard just because of the fact that he drank so much almost every other day. He kept Venti from paying the tab because he didn't want to jest such a large value of Mora on the bard all at once.

He watched Venti sleep for a while and tried to make it seem as if he was struggling to sleep. He knew this wasn't going to be easy and he just wanted the bard to be better.