T H I R T H T E E N

Nia POV

* In the car*

Trey what is all of this, faking your death, and now you want you want to fight keith over me. You made it very clear that you didn't want me or loved me.

" Nia cut that shit out, how many times you gon bring this shit up. Let's not forget why we all in this shit".

Don't put this on me, i told you i wasnt ready for a realtionship and yet you wanted this shit. Can you just tell me why we're at this place.

.....

Keith POV

"Did you do what i assigned you to do"

nah cause that nigga back  in town,and he ain't dead. imma need more time to end this shit.

" I'm no longer giving you more time, either your kill her, or you won't hear from your momma again"

*phone call ends*

FUCKK mane, this shii getting hot. * calls Lamar*

                                 Calling Mobile

0.1 secs

I need you to handle sum shit for me.

You got the location?

yh, and make sure you kill that fuck ass nigga fo sho. Don't touch my girl.

ight, send the addy.

* call ends *

......

Trey POV

Can you tell me why we at this place?

We at this place, cause you staying with me for now. Ion trust that fuck as nigga keith. H e work for the opps and you know this shit.

Keith is my bestfriend and he was my first love. Ofc imma trust him instead of you. What me and keith do has non to do with you.

ight Nia, ion gaf about that shit. Just tell me why you killed Maya.

Nia POV
"Just tell me why you killed Maya"

I don't need explain to you why i did what I did. You got her knocked up and she wanted to keep it. And she was two face the entire time.

That doesn't mean you had to kill her. That was my child and the mother of my child Nia. What makes you think you in any position to do such thing like that?

Trey, ion gaf bout that bitch, she dead asf and so is your child. They resting in heaven for all I care. Drop me home.* rolls her eyes*

Keep rolling your eyes and watch they get stuck. Look I know you pressed about the Maya thing. But it was all a plan. Yes she got pregnant frl. But you don't understand.

"Trey wdf is you taking about". Who df makes a sick ass plan like that.

Look KEITH behind some shii and war gone start in these streets. I needed KEITH to be here so I can solve some. You weren't suppose to get caught up in this. You killing Maya done mess this shii  up. She wasn't suppose to die yet.

What pla-  *  pop 💥 pop 💥 pop 💥

Shit NIA GET DOWN NOWW.

TREY WDF IS GOING ON * starts crying*

*Trey pulls his gun out. * shoots back at vehicle speeding away*

Fuckkkk. See what I mean. You being involved in this is dangerous.  Call this number on yo phone.

*Dials number*
                               0.5 secs

Yak imma need you to get down here. Streets getting hot.

"Man I'm down with whatever, do I need to bring my peeps?"

Nah fam, but you need to get here now. Niggas done fuck up shooting at me and my girl.

"I'm on my way now lil nigga"

Ight, stay safe zb

*Calls ends*
.......

Author's note: y'all I got more chapter to edit. But more characters coming. School been hectic. But im back now.

COMMENT🗣
COMMENT 🗣
COMMENT 🗣

VOTE 🗳
VOTE 🗳
VOTE 🗳