(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ~Merry Christmas~ ♥

(No Maidcraft in this book, sorry everyone ;-;)

(This will be pretty long, guys, so yeah. Enjoy your reward! Merry Christmas to anyone that's reading this! ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა)

(Oh yeah and thanks for 5 followers 'w')

(No smuts nor swear words but there are kisses and cuddles)

Tanqr's POV:

I woke up this morning with Kreek peacefully sleeping with me, he's so cute like a puppy. I'm glad we are official now especially on Christmas. I kissed Kreek on his forehead saying

Tanqr: Good morning hun.

Kreek mumbled in his morning voice, i patted him on the head, his hair was so soft like cotton. He's just so cute to me, i grabbed my phone and saw that Sabrina had called me twice from 20 minutes ago. I called her back to see what she want.

Sabrina: Hello?

Tanqr: Hey Sabrina! I saw you calling me 20 minutes ago and i was still snuggling with Kreek, what do you need?

Sabrina: Oh yeah! I was calling to ask if you and will wanted to go and buy a Christmas tree since you know, it's Christmas today! (^∇^)

Tanqr: Sure! When do we meet up?

Sabrina: How about 1pm so you get some time ready for your selves? We will meet at the Christmas Store.

Tanqr: Sounds great to me!

Sabrina: Oh and bring Kreek and Timmeh with you of course, i will also bring Russo and Dj.

Tanqr: I will, don't worry.

I hung up the call and then looked at the time, it was like 10:30am, oh wow, i've never woken up this late in my life. i thought i'll let Kreek sleep a little more, we went to sleep like 12am last night because of his insomnia. I just went down stairs and make some breakfast for us, even Timmeh. I cooked some bacons and cooked the toasts in the toaster, i even made coffee for myself and Kreek.

Kreek's POV:

I woke up and Tanqr wasn't there, he must've went to make breakfast i guess. I rubbed my eyes and get a good morning stretch before i get out of the bed, i opened the curtains and looked outside the window. It was snowing still and foggy, i looked at my phone and saw it was 10:56am. Then i put my phone down and went to the bathroom to take a shower, after i finished, i went to the sink to wash my face and brush my teeth. Now to just straighten my hair like i always did and i put my beanie on because it's cozy wearing them. I wasn't able to find a good cloth for me to wear, i just sighed, might as well go shopping for some clothes later. It sounds kinda weird for a guy to said that but shopping is really a girl's thing. I found some of Tanqr's hoodies that i could wear so i hope he doesn't mind me wearing one of his hoodie. It was this black and white striped hoodie, i knew i found a perfect one because it was very warm as well, a little too big for me but i don't mind.

I went downstairs to the kitchen seeing Timmeh was already there talking to Tanqr, i smiled and came to sit next to Timmeh waiting for Tanqr to finish breakfast.

Timmeh: Good morning Kweek!

Tanqr: So i was saying maybe we coul- oh hey Kreek!

Kreek: Morning you two, need any help with breakfast?

Tanqr: Nah it's fine, i'm about to finish making them.

Tanqr: Oh, i see you got my favorite hoodie, haven't wear them for months but i don't mind you wearing it, it just makes you look cuter.